SUPERFUTURE t's

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's my suggestion

superfuture in supreme font and box in front

a print of selvedge seam along the arm sleeves (we can scan the selvedge picture on nudie regular ralf selvedge box)

a print of bartack either on the top right corner or bottom right corner of the back of the shirt

i dont know whether we should parody bape and nike sb or not. anyone?

yea we should come up with a ripoff symbol... maybe just put SUPERFUTURE... but with all the u's have them nike Swoosh's, as the swoosh kind of resembles a u. im downloading the bootleg photoshop righ now haha... so im gonna play with some ideas tonite. And yea we definately need a slogan with a rad 'ring' (hahahaha ring ring - no pun intended)

Quote:

yea we should come up with a ripoff symbol... maybe just put SUPERFUTURE... but with all the u's have them nike Swoosh's, as the swoosh kind of resembles a u. im downloading the bootleg photoshop righ now haha... so im gonna play with some ideas tonite. And yea we definately need a slogan with a rad 'ring' (hahahaha ring ring - no pun intended)

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Apr 29, 2005 07:47 AM

Don't thnk the nike swosh can be done ( copy rights. ) As for supreme ripoff box logo tee-> we aint married to the married to the mob.

http://www.designwrk.com/

zan has some dope type faces.

i see where you guys are coming from with the supreme / nike rip off thing, but that's not the most original approach - and for a site like superfuture - should have a concept that is more innovative and smart than anything else out there.. kinda like the mofos who read this page (ya dig?).

the denimhead idea is good, but doesn't necessarily communicate exactly what superfure is about... "know the edge" is alittle too charged as a challenge.. maybe something like "EDGEWISE" might be a better appoach? though all together I don't like the idea of being "cuting edge".

we're young, we're smart, perhaps a little more sophisticated than our peers and we love dope shit.. i think superfuture encompasses a lifestyle more than denim talk...

so chew on that and start spittin some feedback...

dig.

thanks donger.......

know the edge" is alittle too charged as a challenge

yeah i hear you... I was just playing off the lines of Eric B. / Rakim song for Juice....and its alot softer than my original line.....

"Fake whiskers is for pussies.........."

www.wellbred.org

whiskey, that's nice. do you think you can get the background color to be brown like normal bartacks? to make it more realistic.

what i'm thinking of right now is still along my idea of selvedge seam running along the sleeves, but with the tee color to be something that resembles the back of denim yarn. so in total the tee will look something like a selvedge jeans turned inside out (plus bartack at the top/bottom corner of the back).

as for words on the tee, how about "SELF-EDGE" followed by superfuture logo and lettering. sorry i suck at photoshop so i cant do much to really draw what's on my mind

hahnstch, conceptually that sounds like a great idea, but it would be very difficult and probably out of budget range to do selvage stripes on the sleeves. When I made that logo I imagined it would look good as a one-color screen on a light heather grey t-shirt. If we went with a one-color logo, it would be extremely affordable - I wouldn't mind running, screening, selling and shipping the shirts myself on a made-to-order basis.

shyt man some good ideas flowing thru here... i dont even know where to start im staring at a blank photoshop desktop haha. i'll try n work on some ideas tonite... i think we should encompas not just denim specifically... but everything superfuter stands for... ie. shoes, maps, dope hidden spots, boutiques, maybe even those little figuring dolls that some of you crazy's collect... maybe one would make for a cool looking 'mascot'? haha... damn a mascot idea would be cool... other than the RR superhero of course hahaha which was a good idea. props.

LIL WAYNE IS WEARING BATHING APE in 'neck of the woods' video.

The black sweat shirt with bape head on front right under it written- by bathing ape.

I am watching the brand new video right NOW!

FUCK

Bathing ape will DIE

just like fubu, just like tommy, just like EVERY GHETTO FASHION, cuz they don't know what real fashion is.

Every one is gonna start wearing it now, right along with dirty du rags and baggy miskeen jeans.

FUCK!

Bigmike