low-key baseball caps

billbixby

looking for suggestions

- plain black

- no logos

- no leather or wool

- adjustable

or anything similarly "grown up". like a casual khaki cap, or something with a pattern, like a mild herringbone.

offhand, i want to say a good example of low key is like what porter did with burton, the mesh trucker. too bad about the mesh and too bad about the trucker.

APC has some plain hats here and there, the upcoming season's hat is beautiful and nearly perfect, save for the silver eyelets and leather strap.

if anybody is still interested in these, i just found really cheap and perfect ones at H+M for 2.99 on the accessories rack. plain colors: yellow, red, navy blue. adjustable cloth strap, metal buckle. completely solid, no logos or embroidery of any kind.

wish they'd had one in khaki or black though.

Look no further:

http://www.ballcap.com/

Cooperstown ballcap company. Vintage ball caps from all eras and you can get them in any color with or without logs. They are fitted and come with your choice of cotton or soft deerskin leather liner (which I highly recommend). I own several and can vouch for their quality and comfort.

i was looking for no logos and no leather, remember

Look no further:

http://www.ballcap.com/

Cooperstown ballcap company. Vintage ball caps from all eras and you can get them in any color with or without logs. They are fitted and come with your choice of cotton or soft deerskin leather liner (which I highly recommend). I own several and can vouch for their quality and comfort.

i'm very interested but this site is very poorly made and way confusing... can you post pics of your hats with descriptions of what kind they are?

• 3 weeks later...