waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

edited slightly for drunken rambling:

cliffnotes: Jeepster, just because there isn't break doesn't necessarily mean it's thom browne. I don't thinkt he length is a problem as much as it is a preference. Jason (the creator of TaT) is really into mod stuff which i'm guessing is influencing him more than thom browne. All of the suits, jeans and pants that guy wears have no break but don't have a thom vibe to them at all so these suits make sense.

That said, the suit is still fresh out of a small box from shipping and should probably be pressed/steamed/whatever first. The shoulders might be slightly big but these are do it yourself mtm suits so taking precise measurements is key, which is why i'm nervous about doing it. A lot of the skinny guys i've seen get suits from him have turned out great.

I did acknowledge that, and knowing the look that TaT tries to capture it makes sense, but I still think it's a particularly odd length. Plenty of original mod fashions, and especially the suits, had pants with a break, its just that the 2nd generation mods,The Jam, Specials, Two-Tone, et al. all favored a much shorter pant. I'm gonna reference Phil Daniels suits in Quadrophenia as the fact that the suits didn't need short pants, but then again, that movie was made at the height of the 2nd wave Mod era (1979). I think its just personal preference. I don't dislike the suit, but I'm not partial to the length of the pants.

waywt007up7.jpg

Shirt : Prada, the discrete pattern is made tiny gladiators fighting, this shirt cut like Dior Homme and camp like Versace

Jeans: Petar Petrov

Shoes: Repetto zizis

Rings: Margiela, S2A, Ugo Cacciatori (x2)

DSC_0292.jpg

sistersuzie

hare

uniqlo

n(n) rag

nudie

ceepee courtesz

supreme bckpck lahh

very dope dude. proving that your outfit doesn't have to cost 3g's to pull off a look like that. very much digging the tee actually too. would love to find one.

waywt007up7.jpg

Shirt : Prada, the discrete pattern is made tiny gladiators fighting, this shirt cut like Dior Homme and camp like Versace

Jeans: Petar Petrov

Shoes: Repetto zizis

Rings: Margiela, S2A, Ugo Cacciatori (x2)

I dont think I could have handled being around fuuma this evening. wild stuff!

if i had just read a text description of that fit i would assume its some shit from thecobrasnake or something but i dont know maybe just the sheer amount of flaps, straps, and zips on it or whatever make me love it