waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

you have big hands.

=D

hahah long time since you posted here! (if i remember correctly your a girl right? or am i 150% wrong lol)

i dont think she has big hands at all ... haha im sure they are less than 5 inches across the palm. she doesnt look yeti at all.

Why do people post pictures if its just the same old shit? If it isn't interesting to you what makes you think it's interesting to the rest of us?

Probably because it's what they wore today. Which I always thought was the idea slash point of this thread, but then again I could be totally mistaken.

Long time no see sol... I meant more along the lines of people putting in phrases such as "same ol crap blah blah" or the recycled pic perhaps. It had nothing to do with the theme or context of this thread.

And kunk is just butt hurt cause I neg repped him where others applauded...

you are not very interesting in any way. clothes, no. comebacks, not really. post some more ass shots and old stussy shirts. that's the shit we all live for.

Does this mean that you no longer envy my honey combs?

Sorry for the multiple post's. Posting from my BB is hard enough as it is without complicating the process with quotes and shit...

hahah long time since you posted here! (if i remember correctly your a girl right? or am i 150% wrong lol)

i dont think she has big hands at all ... haha im sure they are less than 5 inches across the palm. she doesnt look yeti at all.

yeah i am, you're more than 150% RIGHT. haha.

and i was NOT implying that she looked like a yeti. =)

they just seemed big to me. lol.

Are those bless grad robes?