waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

cheers yea they are cap toe buckminsters they seem to have discontinued the buckminster which is annoying as its one of my favorite styles,they also come in a plain toe version and a chukka version.if you got smaller feet than me there are some on yoox i think.i got thes used off yahoo

singapore design festival 2007, This Is Utterubbish exhibition

waywt1209clb4.jpg

waywt1209dho2.jpg

waywt1209bks2.jpg

photos by tweedlesinpink

one of the central themes to the exhibition was "[to] highlight the role and direction design plays in creating a sustainable future", and coincidentally enough, my ensemble comprised mostly pre-owned items, of various vintages:

vintage smocked pleated top (mum bought in tokyo nearly 30 years ago)

hand-me-down trussardi belt (aunt clearing out her wardrobe)

m)phosis shorts

fred perry bag (bought 2nd hand)

tangerine pointy flats

you need to size up on the mattress ahah.

also, what are all the Circa sneakers for? :P

Haha, I knew someone would notice those.

I work there, so I get a ton of sneakers, so I give them to friends and family. The decks on there need to be built up too...and yea, I bought a cali king when I should have bought a reg. king...ah well. lol

Haha, I knew someone would notice those.

I work there, so I get a ton of sneakers, so I give them to friends and family. The decks on there need to be built up too...and yea, I bought a cali king when I should have bought a reg. king...ah well. lol

really?

accountant or something?

just assuming this because i can't picture someone dressed like you physically representing the brand in dealers.

C1rca in San Clemente?

That's the one.

really?

accountant or something?

just assuming this because i can't picture someone dressed like you physically representing the brand in dealers.

I'm a footwear merchandiser. So if you see me ranting about footwear...this is why. :D

I think the 'alternate' one to the grey/tan crewneck is the navy/grey striped v-neck... they were the same price, and I honestly thought the navy/grey knit was prettier, but I am less complicit with v-necks nowadays...

I would be happy with a drawer full of MM10 jumpers, but they're like $600 a pop in Korea. :(