waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

supreme cold world, fleece and buffalo check. hannes tee.

505's, vans.

yesterday at work:

DSC_0007.jpg

supreme diamond flannel & coach.

I wanted to say something about this, but I didn't know what to say, so I'll just post that I didn't know what to say.

deez nuts... looks like he's ready to go out to battle, what else are you packing?

no offense Dunkin but the jacket reminds me of a Nautica one I had my parents buy for me when I was in middle school so that I would fit in with the cool kids, and by cool I mean the ones that sold weed and are now working at mickey D's. It's the lettering on the arms, my jacket had the same and I really think that jacket would look 1000X better without it. anyways I don't really follow streetwear so I guess you can take my comments as from the view of an "outsider." regardless if you like something then wear it, overthinking is not always crucial

Ervell trench

Jil Sander sweater

RO tee

APC jeans

Jil Sander boots

The outfit looks nice blah blah blah. Is that your french bulldog? Kudos if it is. Great dogs. Can't rep until there is confirmation.

no offense Dunkin but the jacket reminds me of a Nautica one I had my parents buy for me when I was in middle school so that I would fit in with the cool kids, and by cool I mean the ones that sold weed and are now working at mickey D's. It's the lettering on the arms, my jacket had the same and I really think that jacket would look 1000X better without it. anyways I don't really follow streetwear so I guess you can take my comments as from the view of an "outsider." regardless if you like something then wear it, overthinking is not always crucial

yeah i hear you

thats the one part of the jacket i'm not too crazy about either

but i love the other main colors that make up the rest of the jacket...mainly the purple and tan...so i can live with the supreme on the arm........

peas