ko-

marc jacobs

aa

dsquared (hahah)

vans

43e1nwh.jpg

2ntztbr.jpg

-cheers!

i don't like this. i am not hating on the d2, but the fit. the tuck is just not working here. baggy, for a nonstreet look usually doesn't work for the vertically impaired. i know your homeboy is pretty tiny, but standing on that platform makes him look even smaller. it's like he has a case of the "angry short man" syndrome or something. knock him the fuck off of that shit. if this pic was an attempt in satire, i apologize. also take that beer away. i can practically see his beer gut getting bigger.

Guest jmatsu
031407_IMG_1881.jpg

Junya Watanabe

Levis

Eternal

Converse

i'm tired of trying to help someone that just doesn't listen.

someone take over and rectify this abomination.

Guest jmatsu
does being a dick get tiresome?

truthfully, i wasn't trying to be a dick. if that was the impression you or anyone got, then the answer is not yet.

We're sorry but all agents are busy having angry short man syndrome at the moment... please wait for the next available representative CLICK *muzak recording of Salisbury Hill*

We're sorry but all agents are busy having angry short man syndrome at the moment... please wait for the next available representative CLICK *muzak recording of Salisbury Hill*

*clap clap clap

just got back from my nightly jog and saw this.

your credibilty is zero at this point. lets see how its done.

post a pic or stfu already, k?

love ya. mean it.

perfect.

I'm glad you're taking my advice.
That fact that you take credit for anything simply boggles the mind, Sycamore.

syc clearly didnt get it.

ahhh, kids today.

seriously does he just sit around and wait to respond to posts? that was like 4.2 seconds. at seventeen i was out fucking at this hour and you coldnt have payed me to sit on a computer.

go live a life.

seriously

i don't like this. i am not hating on the d2, but the fit. the tuck is just not working here. baggy, for a nonstreet look usually doesn't work for the vertically impaired. i know your homeboy is pretty tiny, but standing on that platform makes him look even smaller. it's like he has a case of the "angry short man" syndrome or something. knock him the fuck off of that shit. if this pic was an attempt in satire, i apologize. also take that beer away. i can practically see his beer gut getting bigger.

I respect your opinion on the fit, it definitely does look a bit off in the picture but I think in real life I pulled it off a bit better. And yeah short guy plus baggy pants is kind of a no-no but I wanted to try something different.

As far as the rest of your response; you need to pull the dick out of your ass while you post, it makes you far too uncomfortable and angry. No I don’t have “angry short man†syndrome and no I don’t have a beer gut at all.

red in hi-def.

2drwfab.jpg

red ny new era (taken off and left at school)

supreme

smiths

bullets

pbj

socks

no jacket

no trench coat

no goretex

not even a fucking umbrella

you cant really tell, but im drenching. damn okinawan weather fooled me again.