waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
waywt081507.JPG

bad photography/lighting as always

cold world

FLATHEAD 3001s (day 1)

nike (no keds for lucky_cloud)

the keds and the nikes, while having different makes, are basically the same (if you get what i'm implying). you're pretty much travelling the same rode that cornedbeef did in his early sufu career, except that he seemed to be more fond of middle school hardcore. not so much a bad fit (i mean if i was in a fairly good mood i doubt i'd get the urge to icepick your eyeballs), but a "if i saw this guy walking down the street would i give a fuck? probably not... " kinda-fit.

constant struggle gotta hand it to you for breaking out hardcore shirts left and right. good pick up on the flatheads.

word, i probably have literally 100+... i hardly buy any t shirts nowadays, so i just wear the ones i got...

and yeah jmatsu, i know nike/keds whatever all the same, besides like one pair of vans, some new balances, some skate shoes, thats all i really own... over time i'll get some more shit, diversify

Video WAYWT, kinda..

JeWMyXPN4qc

-A's x Raw Denim NE

-Meima

-Stormy Blue / Pherrows

-Anti-Yo Bapezilla

-Iron Heart 634s

-Visvim Polke

ahaha thanks for the info Hali..

I was actually going to pick up a pair of CM's too..Cuz they just released em at the club monaco store in eaton centre..

They fit... loose.

I dunno, I hit the one on Av and Bloor and they had them, and I sized down, and they still sucked.

For that price you could get cheap mondays anyway.

4zk9pc8.jpg

Yo, Fuck everybody, that t-shirt is nice.

waywt 141.jpg

rogues gallery

marc jacobs

S2A

I actually like this outfit...I think it's your best so far..

My camera broke the other day for no reason.

So we went to different stores, borrowing different Sony Cybershots for "testing."

Took a couple of pics.

My girlfriend did not want to participate in this crime, so her pictures will not be posted...

DSC00364.jpg

DSC00369-1.jpg

Hat

In4mation

Dior

Nike

Bape tote

Fuck. Photos are HUGE... Cant resize because my camera broke :L