waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Happy Easter everyone! First, me, going out and about.

4490515196_61a575189d_o.jpg

Then a happy easter from Hopscotch, for sufu.

4490515080_5e7d2b7425.jpg

i appreciate the easter wishes, but those shoes have got to go

actually I agree. they are some beat up johnston and murphys that my brother left in my car. I'm looking at the supermarket right now for some visvims in my size, to be honest.

those shoes arent even that bad imo, but who would want to replace their johnston and murphys with.... visvims??? do you only have one pair shoes that you wear every day or something

yea, those shoes work better with that fit than any visvim model would. and if you dress like that usually, visvim would be a terrible choice.

those shoes arent even that bad imo, but who would want to replace their johnston and murphys with.... visvims??? do you only have one pair shoes that you wear every day or something

they are my every day shoes. I have a some campers(colors don't match), ferragamos(other dress shoes), and CCP boots...but it's spring time now. It was really just a lazy sunday deal, and I need sneakers that aren't chucks or chromed out hi tops.

shea butter, I was thinking some visvim shamans though, low profile, brown top white sole. Im just trying to get some warm weather sneakers - dress shoes kind of suck for walking around the city in for long periods of time.

Thanks for all the input, guys!

I'm assuming you mean Shaman Folks? for real? Most everybody that has folk fbt's do not pull them off @ all. fbt's are a difficult shoe. FBT's mostly work with a "dressed up" street look, and Folk FBT's work with visvim clothes only.

I'm assuming you mean Shaman Folks? for real? Most everybody that has folk fbt's do not pull them off @ all. fbt's are a difficult shoe. FBT's mostly work with a "dressed up" street look, and Folk FBT's work with visvim clothes only.

fair enough. This is my first foray into nice sneakers though, so if you want to suggest something I should look for, feel free dude.

Mass: yeah, I bought the CCP wraparounds from ghettosalazar for winter wear. I know it's incongruous. Trying to upgrade my footwear.

domx4: fair enough, man. Nice sneakers again, is all new territory for me.

fair enough. This is my first foray into nice sneakers though, so if you want to suggest something I should look for, feel free dude.

people on the board will almost undoubtedly tell me i'm being uncreative, but based on what you're wearing in that picture, you should be operating on the principle of "keep it simple, stupid"

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=COMM-MZ119&c=Common+Projects&d=b

if you have your heart set on visvims, get some keifers...