waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

wuts this thread for??

anyways...

NudiesJune14.jpg

hello there.

i will care to explain to you what this thread is for.

you know jmatsu's negative comments about your fits on the WDYWT thread? well, as soon as mr. mike lowrey gets on superfuture, he will probably delete them, and a nice piece of superfuture comedy will be lost forever.

On the other hand, in this thread, since it is in a place which is a trash can anyway, we can pretty much whatever the fuck we want and post some violent comments on some newbies or critically acclaim our dearest posters for pages and pages of unnecessary/unpleasant/younameit comments.

was that you over on lawn bowls green before red?

come in ill make you a coffee and some tamarillo pie

i have no clue what you are talking about.

i was just scared that i made too much noise while browsing through your picture albums.

and just leave the coffee and pie on the table.

you probably get this a lot, but...

Kal_Penn%20-%204%20-%20Harold_And_Kumar_Go_To_White_Castle.jpg

is that you?

also...

i saved it for you, Egpt :)

are you the ambassador or official spokesperson of your country?

i do not appreciate the way your denim falls on those sneakers or the black laces.

why so DD? I'm moving there next month, should I not?

nah, new york is just hard on the soul sometimes. its a great place to live, but i can see it when i visit my brother. you have to always meet a certain standar, even when theres no one judging you. its a very critical city, and it starts to mound up if you're not careful about getting out of there at times.

just listen to "NYC" by interpol

hello there.

i will care to explain to you what this thread is for.

you know jmatsu's negative comments about your fits on the WDYWT thread? well, as soon as mr. mike lowrey gets on superfuture, he will probably delete them, and a nice piece of superfuture comedy will be lost forever.

On the other hand, in this thread, since it is in a place which is a trash can anyway, we can pretty much whatever the fuck we want and post some violent comments on some newbies or critically acclaim our dearest posters for pages and pages of unnecessary/unpleasant/younameit comments.

I dont know why jmatsu was hating so much, he was comparing me with sidneylo for some reason, I just could figure his bullshit out. Goddamn, like give me some fucking good critism, im new here, and I probably don't have as good as fits as some other people but im working on it. There's no use in trying to scare me away. I hate stupid fuckers like that.

you probably get this a lot, but...

Kal_Penn%20-%204%20-%20Harold_And_Kumar_Go_To_White_Castle.jpg

is that you?

also...

i saved it for you, Egpt :)

Yo, you know its me. lol

I get that so friggin much, I swear I could be related to him.

Guest jmatsu
I dont know why jmatsu was hating so much, he was comparing me with sidneylo for some reason, I just could figure his bullshit out. Goddamn, like give me some fucking good critism, im new here, and I probably don't have as good as fits as some other people but im working on it. There's no use in trying to scare me away. I hate stupid fuckers like that.

Yo, you know its me. lol

I get that so friggin much, I swear I could be related to him.

A. my wisdom was totally wasted on the likes of you. it wasn't that tough to comprehend. i'm not trying to scare you away. infact i would just love it if you would post every single day.

B. except that kumar dressed/dresses alittle better then you. not to mention has more swagger and gets pussy.

how are the gucci fbts treating u?

quite keen on getting but im tight for cash with all the things im planning on getting..

looks like vans fbt x vsvmshaman fbts... preetty coool

nice fit

thanks. i love them. I like them a little more than visvims cuz they're more sleek. But they run huge. Im a sz10.5-11 on nikes etc,, and i ended up getting a 9.5. I could have went down to a 9.

A. my wisdom was totally wasted on the likes of you. it wasn't that tough to comprehend. i'm not trying to scare you away. infact i would just love it if you would post every single day.

B. except that kumar dressed/dresses alittle better then you. not to mention has more swagger and gets pussy.

I would like to appreciate some of your wisdom again, enlighten me buddy.

Show me one of your fits, i'm hoping it will blow me away. All i've seen is you trying to flame people over and over again, were not in fucking grade school anymore, grow up.

I dont know what you look like, but I do know who got fucked in High School and who didnt.

loving the photo bizzy, great background. foreground is not so bad either ;)

06_017_07.jpg

supreme

supreme x w)taps

levis fenom

nike

you have mastered the ways of spending more than 50 bucks on clothing, and still look like you spent no more than 5.you look like any generic kid back in high school that didn't have money to shop for clothes at all, except that your t-shirt says supreme instead of Coca-Cola or something like that.

you have mastered the ways of spending more than 50 bucks on clothing, and still look like you spent no more than 5.you look like any generic kid back in high school that didn't have money to shop for clothes at all, except that your t-shirt says supreme instead of Coca-Cola or something like that.

it's funny how just returning neg rep brings me from just boring to this

picture007kn7.jpg

michael j krell

pbjs

chucks

extra hidden picture for clickers