waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

didn't actually wear it to class

morbid curiosity got the better of me...please do tell.

where did you wear this particular ensemble 2? or was it just for waywt?

Shut the fuck up. If you're "done with me" then be done with me and we don't have to waste time typing at each other.

hey fuck u. don't tell me to shut up when you're the very guy who finds it necessary for whatever reason to drop my name. the last caper was done, or so i thought.

morbid curiosity got the better of me...please do tell.

where did you wear this particular ensemble 2? or was it just for waywt?

Only had a couple classes earlier today. Then went to they gym. Then came home and showered and put on the clothes and shoes in question. Just got back from dinner.

Cool with you?

No, I don't put clothes on solely for the purpose of taking pictures for the internet. Nice try, though.

hey fuck u. don't tell me to shut up when you're the very guy who finds it necessary for whatever reason to drop my name. the last caper was done, or so i thought.

It was actually chronoaug, but yeah, fair enough. Let's drop it earlier this time, though, yeah? I don't mind responding to questions like the one above, but let's not do the whole bitchfest again.

Shut the fuck up. If you're "done with me" then be done with me and we don't have to waste time typing at each other.

Why do you guys take everything so seriously? That part was a joke. The fit was not a joke.

You don't have to like it, but it isn't meant to be ironic in any way.

You're a dumb motherfucker.

So the explanation was a joke, but the fit was completely serious?

Its much more likely that you were insecure about your stupid fit it in the first place and felt it necessary to preface your post with a escape clause just in case of such an emergency.

Only had a couple classes earlier today. Then went to they gym. Then came home and showered and put on the clothes and shoes in question. Just got back from dinner.

Cool with you?

No, I don't put clothes on solely for the purpose of taking pictures for the internet. Nice try, though.

super cool! you didn't wear this to class, but to dinner?? thanks for the LOLs. hope you went to some fastfood joint or your college cafeteria.

the only reason i asked if this fit was solely for waywt is because you said you didn't wear it to class, and in college everyone usually don't give a shit how they look at the lectures, taking notes, etc.

So the explanation of your fit was a joke, and the fit was completely serious?

Its much more likely that you were insecure about your stupid fit it in the first place and felt it necessary to preface your post with a escape clause just in case of such an emergency.

Not insecure about it at all. I already said that I like it, regardless of what gets said here. And that it wasn't meant to be ironic.

So in summary, yes, the explanation was a joke, but the fit wasn't a joke. Not really complicated or unheard of.

How exactly is it an escape clause if I'm outrightly denying the idea of it being an ironic fit, when that would be the "escape?"

super cool! you didn't wear this to class, but to dinner?? thanks for the LOLs. hope you went to some fastfood joint or your college cafeteria.

the only reason i asked if this fit was solely for waywt is because you said you didn't wear it to class, and in college everyone usually don't give a shit how they look at the lectures, taking notes, etc.

I'm actually done with you.

Watch how this works, it's pretty cool.

Not insecure about it at all. I already said that I like it, regardless of what gets said here. And that it wasn't meant to be ironic.

So in summary, yes, the explanation was a joke, but the fit wasn't a joke. Not really complicated or unheard of.

How exactly is it an escape clause if I'm outrightly denying the idea of it being an ironic fit, when that would be the "escape?"

No, its just that you got called out on it before you could employ that pussy strategy, thus foiling your plan. Which is why you so stubbornly are sticking to your guns and denying it when U know your fit is whack. Just admit it so we can all move on.

No, its just that you got called out on it before you could employ that pussy strategy, thus foiling your plan. Which is why you so stubbornly are sticking to your guns and denying it when U know your fit is whack. Just admit it so we can all move on.

...and you said you can't believe that I'm in college?

I'm actually done with you.

Watch how this works, it's pretty cool.

actually i think you'll never be done. thats the sad but funny part. hatred runs deep. people who keep saying they don't give a shit really need to stop and think about what they're saying.

fuck i +repped youkifuck by mistake...somebody neg for me

done.

*cue jmatsu calling out this obviously whack outfit, and then 2 more pages of people trying to say that in fact jmatsu is whack, making this fit somehow acceptable*

he shoots he scores!