waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yeah they're good sneakers, but how difficult is it to cop those even if you've been in the game like only a year or so? it's not even cool to own j1's anymore unless you're european or aussie... you know what i'm sayin?

disregarding the 'sneaker game' altogether, those are fucking fantastic sneakers. and i agree about the connotations of the hypebeasty pieces, and i think j's look best out of a sneakerhead/basketball/whatever outfit, but fuck those are great shoes. haha

Those topman jeans look better than I was expecting, homme. How does the sizing run?

Yeah they aren't bad actually... the photo isn't an exact indication of colour - actual jeans are a bit more streaky with a little black coming through the silver. The silver coating isnt heaps metallic but it is really thick.

I got a 28 and the fit is good. Usually wear a 28 in most brands. I would compare the cut to thinn finns - besides the low yoke and back pockets.

Glad there was no patch on the back but there is some tonal pocket stitching which i plan on removing although you cant really see it.

Nice .. actually I couldn't even tell that those were supposed to be the silver jeans. They just looked like grey to me.

Do you think maybe you could post up some more detailed pictures of them when you get the chance? I'm interested in seeing some photos that are a better depiction of their true color.

Nice .. actually I couldn't even tell that those were supposed to be the silver jeans. They just looked like grey to me.

Do you think maybe you could post up some more detailed pictures of them when you get the chance? I'm interested in seeing some photos that are a better depiction of their true color.

Yes I can do that... will post them in that original thread about bad stuff you are compelled to buy or whatever...