waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
Start Hating...

NudiesJune15.jpg

you're lucky that most college fraternities now days are way more equal opportunity in terms of pledge/candidate nominations. all i see is a minority frat-kid whose pants fall poorly on a pair of silly indoor soccer shoes.

is that a madface? cheer up, i'm sure a number of white frat bitches are all over your shit.

you're lucky that most college fraternities now days are way more equal opportunity in terms of pledge/candidate nominations. all i see is a minority frat-kid whose pants fall poorly on a pair of silly indoor soccer shoes.

is that a madface? cheer up, i'm sure a number of white frat bitches are all over your shit.

yeah, your right. I'll try to make my jeans fall better.

Anyways, you play soccer? I'm surprised someone recognized the indoor soccer shoes.

All Girl Summer Fun Band is making me feel so incredibly awesome!

I also like ties because they are totally sending off sartorial messages like, "Look at my package, ladies, I am wearing a big silk arrow pointing to my dong." That is what I call "confident clothing."

DSCN3103.jpg

chris, did you get those boots at archive? I love them, either way.

i got them at IF in new york. the archive has them (in brown as well), but they were sold out in my size.

Sttreeeetcchhhhhh!!!

icarus, im gonna stab you.

554716277_3fd417f002_b.jpg

Derome Brenner

Alt App burnout tee

Omega Speedmaster Broadarrow GMT Co-Axial

Flathead F310 (not mine)

Chucks