waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

how does a chambray blue jeans and wallys get mad hate but nobody realizes how shitty trinity looks

nigs blinded by Raf.

^^^ What he said. Trinity does not do Raf or Rick any justice at all. Du should be wearing Balmain instead.

Btw Desi, weren't you the one that wore the Raf zippered boots with a shirt that looked like it came out of Prince's closet?

^^^ What he said. Trinity does not do Raf or Rick any justice at all. Du should be wearing Balmain instead.

Btw Desi, weren't you the one that wore the Raf zippered boots with a shirt that looked like it came out of Prince's closet?

You forgot Gucci du.

I'm almost certain what you don't love about things I post is that I am the poster, not the fit themselves.

Mass opinion ain't worth shit, though I guess yours would be, so, please develop.

Not that I care too much, but waywt-trash edition was pretty boring until then.

Posted · Hidden by tarokyama, January 30, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by tarokyama, January 30, 2012 - No reason given

<p>

<br />

You forgot Gucci du.<br />

<br />

I'm almost certain what you don't love about things I post is that I am the poster, not the fit themselves.<br />

<strong>Mass</strong> opinion ain't worth shit, though I guess yours would be, so, please develop.<br />

<br />

Not that I care too much, but waywt-trash edition was pretty boring until then.<br />

</p>

<p> </p>

<p>trinity, u a brand-hoe. unscrupulous consumption. u fuck (with) anything, but yr babies still ain't pretty.  no continuity. </p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Posted (edited) · Hidden by tarokyama, January 30, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by tarokyama, January 30, 2012 - No reason given

This thread is despicable. I feel disgusted even posting a fit.

no leopard brim today. aint wanna permantly destroy the game.

tumblr_lyme7iynfj1r50i1vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyme98rirZ1r50i1vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lymebpJyhA1r50i1vo1_500.jpg

i'm 2 scared 2 hate cause i don't know if this is how black people supposed 2 dress now days. excuse my shallow ignorance, but i see younger african americans in this kinda stuffs then i see kanya west and his backdancer jz in givenchy/mmm/etc. is this what yr people consider the ill shit now days?

Edited by tarokyama