waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest on-display
Yeah I bought them when it was hotter and jeans seem to fit tighter in hot weather so now in colder weather they are a bit loose.

no doubt no doubt

Yeah I bought them when it was hotter and jeans seem to fit tighter in hot weather so now in colder weather they are a bit loose.

I'm surprised you people don't understand the logic of this. You must not get how denim functions in different climates. You big sillys...

I guess my legs have gotten skinnier as well coz I got those around 6 months ago, I did get a pair in sz 30 and thought they were too tight so I returned them to luisaviaroma and then bought 31. Looking for a pair of black waxing moon in sz 30 or drkshdw black waxed detroits or N(N) black darted slim jeans to fit W32 now.

In hot weather your body swells up a bit from the heat.
I guess my legs have gotten skinnier as well coz I got those around 6 months ago, I did get a pair in sz 30 and thought they were too tight so I returned them to luisaviaroma and then bought 31. Looking for a pair of black waxing moon in sz 30 or drkshdw black waxed detroits or N(N) black darted slim jeans to fit W32 now.

You're a humorous guy.