waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu

prom edition

DSC_0005-6.jpg

gave this alittle thought. honestly don't know if you're trying to be that one ironic goofy guy at the prom or if you seriously think this is cool. either way this is kinda wackola. imagined that you didn't even rent a hotel suite for traditional prom night sex, but merely reserved a karaoke room to rock out with your female friend from the math club. hurrah.

looks good for what it is i think u be attempting. what is that stuff on your wrists? where is your shukr? in your back pocket?

some bracelets from my job and ish .. yes it is in my back pocket lol

Some where, superbobo is wanting to stomp you with his wooden clogs

lolololol shit made me spit out my cereal

damn juvenile killin it , evan, mellow fellow , just good shit to everyone lol

whats up nf one and jeepster real coo chattin the other day

it's like i'd want to hang out with dood^^ cuz he probably meets all types of ladies, but then again he probably gonna bring at least two home with him and leave u standin there

and u probably wouldnt even be mad @ dood

imo shorts are hard to work with, either too long / too wide or the opposite.

i had mine tailored with darts length wise but when i put my hands in the pocket it doesnt look slim

they are cut at about the knee but maybe i'll get them made a little shorter if i can pull it off

Guest jmatsu
imo shorts are hard to work with, either too long / too wide or the opposite.

i had mine tailored with darts length wise but when i put my hands in the pocket it doesnt look slim

they are cut at about the knee but maybe i'll get them made a little shorter if i can pull it off

honestly you ain't trying to be no thom browne, so i don't know wtf is the big deal.

what i came up w/ (since you asked):it all depends what you wanna do with them. imo they need to be more tapered (working with what you got on). i mean you got some minimalistic sneakers and that v on. i know you come from a street background, and although the sneakers are visvims, the sizing of the vneck commands that the sizing of those shorts be more prep like or more smartly cut.

if you threw on a bigger fitting supreme tee (for example) maybe the dimension of the outfit would change...you'd be streetwear. you could also wear soe long tube socks and maybe a all white tee. then write the caption "wassup ese?"

if you maybe threw son a solid button up you'd just be white pilgrim frat boy. i personally don't think there is anything wrong with that (although it's not too interesting and sufu probably don't like it).