waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:”........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

...;)

Guest jmatsu
sup everyone

L1020197.jpg

supreme beanie

ralph leather jacket

peasant status burberry v neck

visvim denim

visvim shoes

jack it don't matter what anyone else thinks/says about that jkt, cause i said it's dope. only thing i wouldn't have done here is the matching colors of the beanie and the v-neck.

Guest jmatsu
fresh out da box

stop / look and watch

ready yet? get set

its allllllllllll that

3407651196_62f7543b29.jpg

(shower hair) / east village faux-bans / RRL / APC / Sebago

probably the pic, cause u one huge jewster, but that shirt looks long.

Guest jmatsu
yea i wasn't planning on doing it but decided it was appropriate at his show + it's not just some lame merch that everyone else was wearing.

i never thought you'd b this person. i don't even wear the same clothes to a boutique in which i purchased them from.