waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
Guy combs his hair to the side in a rather severe manner, gets grief from online community. Story of my life.

0402091522a.jpg

even yr cat be mad about this shit! he b like "nigga, u ain't need to buy me none of that fancy 1.9999% organic milk. i settle for the cheap powdered shit! just save yr money and fix yourself!! i want a mommy someday!"

nah but, we ain't trying to give u grief, just trying to help. for real, bitches tend not to like balding guys. and if you're really not balding, then you shouldn't comb your hair to make it appear as if you are.

nah but, we ain't trying to give u grief, just trying to help. for real, bitches tend not to like balding guys. and if you're really not balding, then you shouldn't comb your hair to make it appear as if you are.

Ha, I know—sometimes love is tough...!

I have a preternaturally high forehead. I got my hair cut in Texas right before I went to a wedding.* I told the hairdresser I wanted something like Kraftwerk. This is what happened.

Am still on the fence about wearing it this way, although I like the idea of wearing generous amounts of pomade in my hair for some reason. When I got back to New York, my friend said I looked like a villain. Whatever that means.

*Wedding was pretty awesome: one full of old Taiwanese and Chinese people in attendance, but when the bride and the groom walked into the reception area, they had "Final Countdown" by Europe blare over the speakers. Also, in lieu of a band or a DJ, they had Rock Band 2 set up.

do u talk like a texan? no viet accent whatsoever?

I talk with a neutral accent, raised on 14 hours of television a day during the summer of my formative years. I don't say "y'all" or have any sort of twang in my voice.

My friend Eric, when he first met me in Ohio a dozen years ago, said that I sounded like the whitest person he knew. :(