waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Translation: Let me shove my sexuality in your face some more! I'M GAYYYY HEAR ME ROARRRRRR! Also, cocks. Lots of cocks. Did I mention I was gay? It very important to me that you know and appreciate that fact. Gay. Gay gay gay.

1) seems like you're confusing two users: baguette didn't mention it before in this thread.

2) look around in supertrash a bit, and see how many girl appr threads there are, and read the comments written there. I'm always baffled that no women on this forum react to this. Then compare what there is about guys: maybe one lousy top model thread, full of uber-polite comments?

"shove my sexuality in your face", wtf.

1) seems like you're confusing two users: baguette didn't mention it before in this thread.

2) look around in supertrash a bit, and see how many girl appr threads there are, and read the comments written there. I'm always baffled that no women on this forum react to this. Then compare what there is about guys: maybe one lousy top model thread, full of uber-polite comments?

"shove my sexuality in your face", wtf.

it's bigger than just the trash man.

Translation: Let me shove my sexuality in your face some more! I'M GAYYYY HEAR ME ROARRRRRR! Also, cocks. Lots of cocks. Did I mention I was gay? It very important to me that you know and appreciate that fact. Gay. Gay gay gay.

insanity of persecution

Because of adolescent overreaction or pre-senile dementia?

it's bigger than just the trash man.

so is what I mentioned.

This shit makes me think of president Ronald Reagan, when he said: "I don't understand why there is so much to do about black people nowadays. When I was young, we had no problems with black people".

so is what I mentioned.

This shit makes me think of president Ronald Reagan, when he said: "I don't understand why there is so much to do about black people nowadays. When I was young, we had no problems with black people".

true.

btw i love baguette and will neg to the death for my boo. haha :*

i dont have a problem with the gay community, but people are just so out there with it. My user name isn't Ifuckgirls. Everything about your username and avatar screams 'Im gay'. Can't there be a little more subtlety to it. Your life surely can't revolve around the fact that you are gay.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I love when I hear this sort of shit. It's hilarious.

i dont have a problem with the gay community, but people are just so out there with it. My user name isn't Ifuckgirls. Everything about your username and avatar screams 'Im gay'. Can't there be a little more subtlety to it. Your life surely can't revolve around the fact that you are gay.

avatar8630_25.gifavatar1761_7.gifavatar7268_5.gifavatar10078_3.gifavatar28888_15.gif

avatar11826_11.gifavatar8425_2.gifavatar6637_2.gifavatar31365_2.gifavatar8642_5.gif

supererotic

corny white girls thread

corny asian girls

superfap

girl's i've smashed

dizon vs ozawa

then/now pics of girls from hs

scenester girl thread

less obvious chicks

black/mixed girls thread

And this was on the first ten pages of the trash. I've seen sloppier flirting on WAYWT chat, but I can't be bothered to dig up the examples. All of a sudden it's between a few gay people and you're all upset. And baguette ain't proving no point for you, it's just that no one should have to dignify your ass-backwards opinions with a serious response.

What are you wearing... 03-08-09 06:17 PM Mr Waffles the fuck outta here

thanks man.

What are you wearing... 03-08-09 07:14 PM Mr Waffles lol

That poor thing was so upset and started neg rep around.

Let's forgive him and not pushing him to his limits.

He is close to the point of transvestism.

women are too emotional for this argument. i wonder if it's the same for homosexuals, it's bad enough i already try not to engage women on a logical level.