waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

02_26_09.jpg

you're basically posting the same crappy fit every other day. all you're doing is throwing on a bunch of shitty different tops (besides the that lame black leather rag). the stacking on your shit sucks and your footwear is always boring 2 lackluster.

you may fancy yourself as some older refined renaissance gentleman of leisure, but it is clear that you are merely but an ill-dressed buffoon w/ saw dust in his nuts, who really doesn't own anything that great.

the only bad thing about that pic is that jmat's posture is a bit weird, from the short self timer i'd guess

but thats a bit of a pot/kettle issue anyways

it's sonicvoodoo's most convenient pick that he seems fond of

if you're fit above is the standard that I'm being compared to, you are absolutely correct

yo (greatx2) granpa, how many times you gonna reconjure that shit? should pay royalties already. my batting average kills that of your's. i'd tell you to stop buying shitty clothes at goodwill, but you probably actually bought that shit new when you were younger. if you ever come to a meetup, you might wanna remember to remove the mothballs.

your record speaks for itself. i don't find it necessary to go back and pull up any of your crapulent fit output, though it would only take minimal effort.

On another note, I agree with Barbarian. The first thing I thought when I saw Quik's label list was "man, that's a really expensive way to look mediocre."

The jeans were 190 in supermarket and the shirt was 60% off.

Its not nearly as expensive as the label list made it sound.

Not gonna argue that its not bland though.

to sonicvoodoo - neg rep received, but there's a good chance (approx 99.9%) you never listened cause the stream never works. there are only about 4 or 5 people on this board that have actually gotten it working and I'm sure you weren't one of them.