waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

it's a cloudy day in Portland, Oregon...

IMG_2459.jpg

btw the camera is shitty but i'm also wearing the Cobain 'Fuck, the word fuck has as many connotations as does the word art' t-shirt

sorry it was the best i could do Taka-san.

What does Portland Oregon have to do with anything?

EDIT: whodini let me know, n/m.

Either lose weight or put some muscle on. Or at least just do some shoulder exercises I'm getting a creepy michael cera vibe

He's not fat. It's just that awkward in between thing where you're more skinny because of no muscle, but not yet to twig status like some sufuers. I got the same thing going on a lot too. I want to hit the gym up, which would mean me selling even more shit, but whatever. Also, michael cera just kinda bugs me.

Hblack- I'm similar in that i'm relatively slim but not twiggy twig, nor am i that muscular. With that you have to just be really picky about how stuff fits you. Don't think that OC shirt is working out. Just my 2 cents

P1000744-2.jpg

Veronique

Whereabouts

Kitsune

MMM

Lookin' good, man. Fuck i need that shirt. Jacket is pretty badass looking from what i can see too

$135 :D

lol original price was 340

edit: the pic doesn't make it look so great. i think it fits well, especially compared to pretty much everything else i've tried. hard to find shit that fits

edit to capa: all the boo shit i've tried small was too big/didn't fit right