waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

booked a job that pays same amount of money.

funny how that works sometimes...

self2ta0.jpg

m&c

you need to take full body fit pic and maybe one with the jkt zipped in order to get my judgement. your eyebrows look like they're going bald. for the record, state your ethnicity.

you need to take full body fit pic and maybe one with the jkt zipped in order to get my judgement. your eyebrows look like they're going bald. for the record, state your ethnicity.

eh, i'll get to it later in a future fit...have a table read to get to. my eyebrows are naturally thin (thanks grandma)...the light kinda made them look worse, eh? i'll pay more attn in the future, but it's not really a big deal.

why do you need my ethnicity on "record?" so bossy, jmatsu. you could at least ask politely.

Cutebutdeadly, youcould always get them tinted, someone I know did that and had nice results.

hmm...but tinting seems useless if i just don't have a lot of eyebrow to begin with. whatever...when it really matters, a makeup artist will do it for me. haha

and dont get that eyebrow tattooing........freaks me out

its awful when chola girls do it, and then it gets faded, so its usually these nasty redish streaks where their eyebrows should be. just awful

i win, j loses

taiwanese is pretty much same as chinese.........i'm half taiwanese

hey you cheated though. no fair.

yeah wasnt taiwan kinda like australia to britania?? pretty much chinas not counting intermingling with the aborigines later though...

hey you cheated though. no fair.

yeah wasnt taiwan kinda like australia to britania?? pretty much chinas not counting intermingling with the aborigines later though...

no iguessed before i saw her page

and get these tattoos...lotsa parts from this

0130063tattoo1.jpg