waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i owe you one when i reload as this was a really solid end to jay's e life. only one issue. a broken tailbone can heal as opposed to a hop poker up the rectum or something of some such ilk.

Jay. vbmenu_register("postmenu_1326133", true);

bored

reputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gif

"I know how these message boards work. First, everyone hates you for no reason. After awhile, when people get tired of being assholes, the hate dies down. Finally, everyone loves you because you've spent 4 yrs of your social life here trying to impress everyone (most who you'll never meet).

Good day. "

^from his sig...i"m sure he'll change it (again).

you don't know how THIS forum works cause you just joined and seem to have a rather inferior mental capacity. you were hated on for being stupid, being pussy, saying shit everyone has heard, erasing comments, repping hypbeast.com in your sig, etc...shoud i go on??

the hate won't die down until you stop being a dumbass (so probably not until you die).

good day? bitch, i hope have a shitty day. i hope you slip on a bannana peel, fall down and break your tailbone.

i owe you one when i reload as this was a really solid end to jay's e life. only one issue. a broken tailbone can heal as opposed to a hop poker up the rectum or something of some such ilk.

jay,

see this is the kind of comment that will get you positive rep (must fit, like this one does, the conversation's context of course).

I don't like this "Jay" dude either. He doesn't really fit in with the SuFu community. He has way too many lame ass links in his sig, that he fucking changes all the damn time. Who is he trying to impress?

Haha, what a lame he is! Hasn't contributed anything to this site. OMFG! He even has the nerve to put hypebeast.com in his sig. Like, doesn't he know we're beefing with that site bro? I mean, that's like coming to a blood's group meeting & saying you like crips.

You know what?! I'm going to neg rep this uncontent fag until he's 20 yrs old, either that, or until he's rep system is SOOO full of neg reps we can't even neg rep him anymore.

Don't let me forget, he edits posts & deletes them. That's definetly bitchass status. Oh, and how can he slap?! How can he DELETE? How can he continue to post????????????????

Did he not get the memo? His INTERNET life is done for.

GTFO JAY!

Oh, and did you see the way he used that cliche one liner, "internet serious business"? GET SOME NEW MATERIAL BRO, WE'VE HEARD THAT ONE.

I don't like this "Jay" dude either. He doesn't really fit in with the SuFu community. He has way too many lame ass links in his sig, that he fucking changes all the damn time. Who is he trying to impress?

Haha, what a lame he is! Hasn't contributed anything to this site. OMFG! He even has the nerve to put hypebeast.com in his sig. Like, doesn't he know we're beefing with that site bro? I mean, that's like coming to a blood's group meeting & saying you like crips.

You know what?! I'm going to neg rep this uncontent fag until he's 20 yrs old, either that, or until he's rep system is SOOO full of neg reps we can't even neg rep him anymore.

Don't let me forget, he edits posts & deletes them. That's definetly bitchass status. Oh, and how can he slap?! How can he DELETE? How can he continue to post????????????????

GTFO JAY!

Oh, and did you see the way he used that cliche one liner, "internet serious business"? GET SOME NEW MATERIAL BRO, WE'VE HEARD THAT ONE.

finally we agree on something. will rep when able.

Haha, what a lame he is! Hasn't contributing anything to this site. OMFG! He even has the nerve to put hypebeast.com in his sig. Like, doesn't he know we're beefing with that site bro? I mean, that's like coming to a blood's group meeting & saying you like crips.

can't you do anything right?

self loather, you can't even hate on yourself properly.

i'm out. someone help me.

no, jay. it's not serious business. who fucking cares. you're simply reacting the way every new poster does when he gets shit on. post some tits to get back to square one. sufu is a zero-sum game. we need people like you to satisfy our hunger for hate.

GTFO JAY!

What makes me laugh the most, is often people start stating their opinion either about sufu or some other crap, because they're not accepted as much as they would like to. But they want to keep their "differences", be like they are, but be liked by everybody. They fight, complain about the system but in fact are just trying to fit it, or to prove people they can fit it.

Then after some time they get mad and decide to leave, or to hate everybody.

jeeeeeeez

Damn, dude can't even hate himself right? Didn't he kno there is a right way to hate himself, haha.

Rep system is whack, so whatever. Someone told me not to keep arguing with you guys, so I did for a little while to see if you all would stfu. Since that didn't work, I'll just keep posting like I was going to do in the first place.

And I've been shitted on, on many forums before, niketalk probably has done me the worst. And you know what being on there for a year now, guess what? Everyone is cool with me. Strange right?

Every site I've been on has hated me in the beginning, so this is nothing new to me. So continue to post hate comments, all of which have been said.

I'll promise you guys this, though, a 1,000,000 neg reps later, I will STILL be posting happily.

:):)

Edit: And trust me I NEVER leave, haha. <3 So when you guys decide to play nice, I'll be here.

And I've been shitted on, on many forums before, niketalk probably has done me the worst. And you know what being on there for a year now, guess what? Everyone is cool with me. Strange right?

what is your s/n on nt because im sure my dbag cronies wouldn't be so accepting

Ok, fuck it. This is a big ass L i'm taking.

I'm just going to post some fine ass women in the corny ass girl thread, comeback monday & stop acting so weird.

i miss when everyone fought with daniway and jeff. seems like moons ago.

it's a desperate case, my dear.

you're trying to find the right words to make them understand, yet no word seem appropriate.

there ain't no logic, or intelligence

just a weird empty feeling inside...

Damn, dude can't even hate himself right? Didn't he kno there is a right way to hate himself, haha.

Rep system is whack, so whatever. Someone told me not to keep arguing with you guys, so I did for a little while to see if you all would stfu. Since that didn't work, I'll just keep posting like I was going to do in the first place.

Every site I've been on has hated me in the beginning, so this is nothing new to me. So continue to post hate comments, all of which have been said.

I'll promise you guys this, though, a 1,000,000 neg reps later, I will STILL be posting happily.

:):)

Edit: And trust me I NEVER leave, haha. <3 So when you guys decide to play nice, I'll be here.

uh-oh, he's entered into the ever so pitiful "embracing the neg rep" stage. next he will start begging for it.

Rep system is brilliant insofar as it has allowed SuFu to organize and form a recognizable identity. Too bad though that highly regarded members don't have the ability to banish....