waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

FOREVER l LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER l LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER l LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER l LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER l LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER l LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER l LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER l LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER l LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER l LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA

corbin- You don't gotta wear a skinny tie or anything, but just a 2.5-2.75" one would've made it a lot better. Also, let it hang another half inch to inch. Not that you care as it's homecoming, but just my own sartorial advice.

i agree with you completely, my ideal tie is about half as wide as the one i was wearing.

but the girl got it for me on my birthday plus she bought it to match her dress n shit.

so i wasnt going to be like ehh nah.

bhkv92.jpg

not that interesting but i had the pic already anyway

Somethings been bugging me about your fits and I couldnt figure out what it was, but now I see it - the bottom 2/3rds of your body is way too long and wide for your top 1/3rd.

Nothing wrong with the clothing itself and you're already thin, so I guess the solution is to fix your genes somehow or work out.

Somethings been bugging me about your fits and I couldnt figure out what it was, but now I see it - the bottom 2/3rds of your body is way too long and wide for your top 1/3rd.

Nothing wrong with the clothing itself and you're already thin, so I guess the solution is to fix your genes somehow or work out.

now that you've pointed it out.. that's all I see

thats cold

i should probably work out, but i'm lazy. maybe the army will make me bigger when i start that in november

army? november? shiiiiiiiiiiit mang. try to come back in one piece, from afghanistan, if they send you there, when you finish your training, if we are still there, which we will be, because we can't beat people who are willing to eat dirt while living in caves.