waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I'm not here to inflate my e-penis, as you've noticed. I honestly want to dress better.

Then ask people that know you. We have no idea what your personality is like. We don't know what your hobbies are. We're not sure if you have two nickles to rub together. Do you have a swagger. Are you fun. Are you serious? Can you pull poon?

Seriously though, you are asking people to dress a boy-equin. Keep trying, give some more info on where you'd like to head but don't ask people to give you style. Style is something you ooze, people here can only refine it.

Wow. I just— I mean— Wow.

Okay, for reals, though.

The belt buckle is ridiculous. You are not a Wiccan high priestess, you don't need a pentagram on your groin. Your hair looks pretty awful. And the rest is just so generic that the former pieces just take it deep into the land of mediocrity.

hahahahahahahahaha wiccan high priestess

Wow. I just— I mean— Wow.

Okay, for reals, though.

The belt buckle is ridiculous. You are not a Wiccan high priestess, you don't need a pentagram on your groin. Your hair looks pretty awful. And the rest is just so generic that the former pieces just take it deep into the land of mediocrity.

hahahahahahahahaha wiccan high priestess