waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Ugh, we have so much salt. Ruining all my shoeses. Hopefully I can get up a picture of my ridiculous Final Home coat and bag and gloves and such getup sometime in the future.

now post up that chicago winter fit. Shit is so retarded right now, all my sidewalks are covered in thick ice, slipping everywhere. We've got a town shortage of salt too.

snowfall record in madison was broken today, we're supposed to get about 90 inches by the end of winter, i feel your pain on the thick ice covering everything

funny watching people slip and fall though

^bomber, from a street perspective i think your fits are good. i have a couple of questions though. how long does it take to do that pin roll shit? is it a pain in the ass to perfectly execute? does it come undone after walking/after time? not that i'd attempt to do it, but i'm just curious. thanx.

I didn't pinroll these J, they're just stacked behind the tongue. but when i do pinroll, it'll usually be tight so it hardly ever comes undone. most of the time i do it to my looser jeans so the hems dont get dirty from walking so much, though it's also a good idea to roll when commuting in the rain or just to avoid bleeding.