waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

hahahaha, i hear you on that. my friend complains all the time about the girls at berkeley. and my other friend brags about the girls in ucla.

the girls at davis weren't bad either--a lot better than the ones in berkeley.

there are pretty girls in berkeley, but their standards are different (and hard to find). their pretty girls are our normal girls and our hot girls don't exist on their campus. did that make sense?

hahahaha, i hear you on that. my friend complains all the time about the girls at berkeley. and my other friend brags about the girls in ucla.

there are pretty girls in berkeley, but their standards are different (and hard to find). their pretty girls are our normal girls and our hot girls don't exist on their campus. did that make sense?

the girls at ucla minus the asians were weak

My gal pals down in LA constantly complain about a lack of guys who are smart and well-dressed. RELOCATE IMMEDIATELY KEN.

I'm feeling rather blah today so just threw this on and whipped out some old ass Doc Marten's that I bought on Melrose in 1996. It's amazing the stuff you find when you have to move!

Ann D. hoodie

Context x KMW 1980 (trying to break these super stiff mofos in)

7 hole steel toe greased leather Dr. Martens

DSC00515.jpg

Love this collar:

DSC00519.jpg

The boots - RO's they ain't...

DSC00521.jpg

Oh yeah, just like yesterday, I pulled the jeans over the boots before I left the house but I think it could work tucked in too. Thoughts?

I think it works very well with the jeans tucked, I'm not sure but I can imagine that jeans over them would maybe look a bit weird, seeing how clunky they are that it would look "too tight".

It works like this because the boots are open enough on top to make the jeans fall into them easily. Yesterdays boots didn't have that and were sort of inbetween sleek and clunky, and in that case I believe they worked better under the jeans.

Those are my thoughts...

kenthenoob did you go to UCD?

whats the difference between this thread and the other WAYWT thread?

rain

img6703bw4.jpg

supreme beanie

helly hansen

tasuki

cons