waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

wywt10708.jpg

corpus, uniqlo, s2a, opening ceremony, swear

you've always got consistent fits, but man, you have got to lose that goatee. full beard, moustache, or nothing. you would look 10x better.

ps you look kind of like a smaller andrew wk. like you could be his younger brother.

you've always got consistent fits, but man, you have got to lose that goatee. full beard, moustache, or nothing. you would look 10x better.

ps you look kind of like a smaller andrew wk. like you could be his younger brother.

haha thanks dude i know what you mean about the facial hair ive been soo damn lazy about it because of how full my plate is right now.

lol he does look like andrew wk!

lol hey, i mentioned this before. and i thought he kinda looks like dave grohl

Sufu Roadtrip 001.SFO.LAX

2178645872_4a500dc913.jpg

-Reiz

-N. Turk

-Flat Head

-Sugar Cane Hand Loom Style

-Fiorentini & Baker