waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

1430343295_5710693a74.jpg

nothing personal majikero, but i gotta be fair.

every fit you've posted recently has been unimpressive (or sucked) whether it be the articles themselves or the sizing.

that tee's graphic "neighborhood rules" is so juvenile just like those pants. neighborhood's image has been going down the toilet thanks to fits like these.

damn comfortable pants are juvenile now??? sorry when i had to walk for a couple of hours and do loads of queuing didn't feel like wearing some tight ass jeans. these pants were more than adequate for the day at hand and thus were worn.

as for the tee. it aint the best, it was cheap and reminded me of the Bad cover lol

to stick with un's theme for visual aid:

B00000269M.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

p.s. i usually like your posts un, but you gotta scour the internets for different gifs, MJ eating popcorn is plaaayyyyedd

That shit is not played. It has pretty much only been used by me on here, and only when it makes sense to. If many other people than me were using it, and not even for its intended purpose, then it would be played out. Just say you want me to use other gifs, which I have plenty of. But thanks for the backhanded compliment...

63w6yra.gif

^ "damn comfortable pants..." this logic could also be applied to diapers.

and what's with the resurgence of (certain)people giving me a billion and one excuses as to why they think it's okay to look sloppy? are you a clown? are you an acrobat?

i doubt takizawa or any of the neighborhood designers listen to mj, nor would/do neighborhood permeate any of the mj franchise imagery. i find this excuse alittle far-fetched, but if this attempt helps you sleep better at night, so be it.

and when was a neighborhood tee ever cheap???

Guest Half+Half
they basically said that your jeans suck, but they like your backpack.

NO. you have me wrong in saying. I saying he must need not holes in jeans because weather can walk into holes and maybe makes he sick, so he make new jeans so he not get sick from holes so he make with pieces!! And maybe stop give red •.

^ "damn comfortable pants..." this logic could also be applied to diapers.

and what's with the resurgence of (certain)people giving me a billion and one excuses as to why they think it's okay to look sloppy? are you a clown? are you an acrobat?

i doubt takizawa or any of the neighborhood designers listen to mj, nor would/do neighborhood permeate any of the mj franchise imagery. i find this excuse alittle far-fetched, but if this attempt helps you sleep better at night, so be it.

and when was a neighborhood tee ever cheap???

some forum i'm on guy wanted rid so brought it. think £25, cheap by neighborhood standards i guess.

and i'm not sad enough to make excuses as to why i brought a article of clothing or why i wear something to some random person on the net.

and to end this: MJ >>>>> neighborhood

some forum i'm on guy wanted rid so brought it. think £25, cheap by neighborhood standards i guess.

and i'm not sad enough to make excuses as to why i brought a article of clothing or why i wear something to some random person on the net.

and to end this: MJ >>>>> neighborhood

blahblah blah...insert random excuse___________________.

and to end this: feces >>>>ILLset

umm...i think you just did.

ummm... where??? i think you are mistaken.

every time i mentioned why i brought the tee was a reason, to be an excuse would be in the hope of being forgiven.