waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
481wxau.png

looks good. it's crazy, but i still can't get my hands on the high top prison issues. not even in japan. all they had was a suede brown one. are the white/grey/black exclusive to north america???

looks good. it's crazy, but i still can't get my hands on the high top prison issues. not even in japan. all they had was a suede brown one. are the white/grey/black exclusive to north america???

I think they're from the Vault line... so I'd ask around at stores who get that shit. I see them on ebay quite a lot. Usually in coffee (brown) but sometimes in black or white. I'd suggest keeping a lookout on ebay every now and then for them. It's probably your best bet if you can't find a retailer.

Guest jmatsu
I think they're from the Vault line... so I'd ask around at stores who get that shit. I see them on ebay quite a lot. Usually in coffee (brown) but sometimes in black or white. I'd suggest keeping a lookout on ebay every now and then for them. It's probably your best bet if you can't find a retailer.

thanks.

i have friends that own stores with vault accounts in the u.s. they have never mentioned the highs... on most online vault account opened boutiques i have never seen them.

thanks.

i have friends that own stores with vault accounts in the u.s. they have never mentioned the highs... on most online vault account opened boutiques i have never seen them.

Last time I was at classic kicks they had multiple colors in leather... lemme know if you want me to pop in a take a look.

Guest jmatsu
Last time I was at classic kicks they had multiple colors in leather... lemme know if you want me to pop in a take a look.

thanks homie. what would make it worth your while to buy and ship it for me? i'm looking for the white and the grey.

Guest jmatsu
I'll at least look tommorrow, I don't really need anything in return? Well, except for money, of course, for the sneakers. But besides that, nothing really.

you have just earned positive rep and my first and probably last free tokyo buying service transaction.

nice fits.

4cwzti8.jpg

offwhite/brown new era

military green button up shirt

blu pure blue jeans

brown supreme plaintoes.

grey supreme back pack.

RED skin.

i was putting a sticker on a random persons locker.

i really like your style, red(no homo)... don't you live in australia? isn't it kinda hot there? those are xx-005's right? my hair is getting pretty long-- i've grown my hair out like 3 times in the past 2 years but i always chop it off before it gets too long but this time i think i'm gonna let it go. i'm not sure how it'l turn out with my aZn hair.

i really like your style, red(no homo)... don't you live in australia? isn't it kinda hot there? those are xx-005's right? my hair is getting pretty long-- i've grown my hair out like 3 times in the past 2 years but i always chop it off before it gets too long but this time i think i'm gonna let it go. i'm not sure how it'l turn out with my aZn hair.

thanks. nah, i live in japan, but its still hot here. today was especially hot. and yes, they are xx-005s.

to school for high school

Leadership 2 class interview

wish me luck !

Raybans

Alfani

Geoffrey Beane

Dukes

Playboy ( fake from shanghai )

Picture191.jpg

ps

Chain stitch Hem soon ? Hopefully by this weekend.

I'm not gonna be too harsh on you b/c you're still in HS, you actually look pretty good for in being in HS. I wasn't even wear abercrombie then (that was college, years ago and I'm over that shit), anyways the glasses I think are a little too trendy in a bad way, the jeans look too loose for proper stacking and for interviews stick with dress pants. Otherwise it's not bad. How'd your interview go? Are you in the army yet?