waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

moy I like it... the white wall threw the exposure off a bit... too fucking cold here these couple of days...

Yeah had a fantastic lunch at my favourite restaurant.

Pic was taken back in the yard, after lunch with Goldie and Max

29z7c3q.jpg

fredperry + white tee + g-shock + sda103 + umbro kim jones + max + goldie + stupid ball

The taste is beyond description!

403juip.jpg

2ro2t0h.jpg

green tea + kobachi + chawan mushi + miso soup + sashimi salad + rice + ocha + black sesame ice cream (NV)

is the pic too big?

mods do you need me to resize it?

is the pic too big?

mods do you need me to resize it?

Dey ain't no mods in this shit. WE RUN THIS FUCKING CHAT EDITION*.

*not really. but post as big as you'd like.

^ you two dress all too similar. separated at birth? what'd be weirder is moy driving a sti to ayn's evo.

If you actually compare our waywt pictures you'd probably retract that statement. For one, I'm poorer, less photographic, and I drive a bmw and not an sti or evo.

moy I like it... the white wall threw the exposure off a bit... too fucking cold here these couple of days...
Thanks ayn. Yeah today was windy as fuck. I can't wait till it starts to warm up again.

Lol, I love how you guys complain about the cold. I'd like to get a big SuFu gathering in Chicago next December through Feb, that'll be COLD.

the temp was actually okay, but was too fucking windy, so i couldn't run outside, and i hate it when i can't run outside...

the temp was actually okay, but was too fucking windy, so i couldn't run outside, and i hate it when i can't run outside...

I share that feeling... it hit 77 today, went out for a run for the first time since late October, felt awesome. Now it's back to high 30's - low 40's, for at least the next two days. This is what I hate about the midwest.

I share that feeling... it hit 77 today, went out for a run for the first time since late October, felt awesome. Now it's back to high 30's - low 40's, for at least the next two days. This is what I hate about the midwest.

I'm flying out to NYC next week so I'll be in for a treat... shit.

daimonds, what tee is that...looks like space invaders.

If you actually compare our waywt pictures you'd probably retract that statement. For one, I'm poorer, less photographic, and I drive a bmw and not an sti or evo.

that's for three. you guys dress alike. photography doesn't have much to do with that at all and being poorer doesn't play as much of a role though i'd assume that ayn rakes in the big bucks. the sti/evo thing has nothing to do with race. most sti drivers i've come across weren't asian. it's just a comment about opposites since you guys dressed alike recently (i'd dig up ayn's post, but waywt moves too fast these days) and that ayn actually posted his evo before. but i notice similarities every once in a while - considering the basic uppers (w+h and spruce), with the dior bottoms, how the tops are relatively bigger than the bottoms, and vans. anyway no beef, mid 90's have a special place in my heart (esp. the m3's then), so do evo mr's, but i'll just stick with my hachi.

a pic from the other day. i wore the exact same thing.

today04.jpg

ferarri sweatshirt . crate . nike

daimonds, what tee is that...looks like space invaders.

that's for three. you guys dress alike. photography doesn't have much to do with that at all and being poorer doesn't play as much of a role though i'd assume that ayn rakes in the big bucks. the sti/evo thing has nothing to do with race. most sti drivers i've come across weren't asian. it's just a comment about opposites since you guys dressed alike recently (i'd dig up ayn's post, but waywt moves too fast these days) and that ayn actually posted his evo before. but i notice similarities every once in a while - considering the basic uppers (w+h and spruce), with the dior bottoms, how the tops are relatively bigger than the bottoms, and vans. anyway no beef, mid 90's have a special place in my heart (esp. the m3's then), so do evo mr's, but i'll just stick with my hachi.

i don't know what you said, but it sounds racist also.

you are the scariest looking motherfucker i have ever seen in my life. no hate.

hahaha, cheers man!

that leaves me a little confused though.....scary in what way? :confused:

i hardly pose an intimidating figure.