waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

if you weren't of homosexual you'd just be another asian guy trying to be like some hetero tokyo femme boy.

Can't be more feminine than an asian boy desperately sneaking a photo when he was trying a GUCCI jacket and then he posed it on WAYWT.

Guest jmatsu
Wasn't looking for it. Just thinking you're too serious on the internet. Serious.

people on this forum be saying shit "why so serious?/you too serious./etc" and leaving gif/images with so serious and all that shit. when it comes down to it you, me, or nobody really should give a shit. you can hold whoever's hand you want, whatever b. it's of no real consequence to me. i merely brought it up cause scott ain't gay. if hetero's wanna hold hands, unless they are about TO DIE, their only motivation for doing so is to get a reaction outta a would-be viewer in hope of throwing a homophobia card.

was questioning the motivation of the act. is it an out-dated attempt at shock value? an attempt to come outta the closet? a tour of gayville? just seems like a joke that's never been all that funny and that has been done to death.

Guest jmatsu
Can't be more feminine than an asian boy desperately sneaking a photo when he was trying a GUCCI jacket and then he posed it on WAYWT.

even if that were true, somehow i think that you'd suck-seed.

even if that were true, somehow i think that you'd suck-seed.

Wait, so it's not true? I kinda remember that pic. I'm completely confused as to who Jmat really is. But then again I joined in '08, so what the fuck do I know...

people on this forum be saying shit "why so serious?/you too serious./etc" and leaving gif/images with so serious and all that shit. when it comes down to it you, me, or nobody really should give a shit. you can hold whoever's hand you want, whatever b. it's of no real consequence to me. i merely brought it up cause scott ain't gay. if hetero's wanna hold hands, unless they are about TO DIE, their only motivation for doing so is to get a reaction outta a would-be viewer in hope of throwing a homophobia card.

was questioning the motivation of the act. is it an out-dated attempt at shock value? an attempt to come outta the closet? a tour of gayville? just seems like a joke that's never been all that funny and that has been done to death.

Given this particular context (internet fashion forum etc. etc.) I agree with you. I thought the picture was funny, and not a reason to get upset at all, but whatever, like you said, people can take it how they want. However, I don think the only reason heteros are gonna hold hands is for shock-factor, dif cultures have dif ways of expressing friendship, and all that blah blah blah. If you wanna say in white, suburban America its only for shock-factor then okay maybe, but even then I dunno.

P.S. Holdin hands cause you about to die?? Like you gonna fall off a cliff and you grab your buddy's hand for support and someone somehow snaps a picture? Don't get.

Guest jmatsu
Oh whatever. Suit yourself.

yo bagget, don't get shit wrong. i don't give a fuck if you hold some dude's hand. i wouldn't hold the hand of a girl i could probably never fuck. i just don't see the point (other then to make some sorta joke that's been done). so you guys were just trying to be funny or something. like scott is secure enough in his sexuality so that he can hold the hand of some gay dude? maybe this was profound or funny back in highschool, but now? i dunno, guy. my earlier comments weren't in actuality hating on just your hand holding, but that of a stale joke or homophobia card wielding.

anyway outta every dude on this forum holding hands, you have that divine right. i'd never hate on you for sucking spring roll and dumplings or taking a wang up your yellow ass. just saying that you should take your gayness more serious or keep gay real. if were trying to get scott to immigrate to gaysville then it's all good, but guy is a hetero. he like the pussy. not the back-pussy. anyway good luck.

Guest jmatsu
the majority of my friends are gay men but i don't patronize them, their sexuality, or use them for shock value or attention.

i doubt that you ever would attempt to, but given that you're not a heterosexual male it'd be alot harder even if you wanted too.

Guest jmatsu
Given this particular context (internet fashion forum etc. etc.) I agree with you. I thought the picture was funny, and not a reason to get upset at all, but whatever, like you said, people can take it how they want. However, I don think the only reason heteros are gonna hold hands is for shock-factor, dif cultures have dif ways of expressing friendship, and all that blah blah blah. If you wanna say in white, suburban America its only for shock-factor then okay maybe, but even then I dunno.

P.S. Holdin hands cause you about to die?? Like you gonna fall off a cliff and you grab your buddy's hand for support and someone somehow snaps a picture? Don't get.

i mean i ain't emo. i don't listen or go to no electo concerts i don't know what to think about what you think about heteros holding hands and posting pics cause i don't know where you're from. obviously this cultural gesture hasn't penetrated most of the modern 1st world as well as italians kissing each other hello. it is what it is and i ain't from no backward 3rd world country. so excuse my imperial 1st world ignorance. are there even 3rd world members on sufu from nonmechanized countries? cybering from their shacks and cruising around in their banana boats?? if so, where u from homie?

p.s. in regards 2 your p.s. if some dudes grabbed hands right before their burning airplane collided to earth i doubt anyone would b able to snap a pic or think about it. just like you question. no, one would. so obviously no one would post it, but people would be able to fathom the innocent heterosexuality in that act of male 2 male comfort (this is not meant to sound gay).