waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

saw you in Teen Vogue, jane. Wearing those dries shuz. What up with those jeans though??

i usually like jane's clothes and shit. and i just gave her 5 minutes of semi serious thought. she's getting alot of shine on the net and in mags/etc. good for her!

you guys know this movie:

movie-simone.jpg

if i was alot more rich i'd find some country white bitch, buy her a bunch a labels, play dress up/make up, teach her how to speak and employ a bunch of writers to do her blog, the works. i think i might be able to execute a better jane-like-simone.

i was thinking a while back about buying a similar shirt to the one you are wearing. And so seems everyone else!

Time to pull some cards.

I know the folks over at Kinowear are very impressed by your ability to scoop up some sale shit off Gilt and whatnot and you don't seem to dress (that) badly. But this is some wack shit right here. You thought about buying a tee similar to a Margiela? Congratulations. The Internet will be sending you your check for "WIN" in the next few days.

Your posts are unhelpful, your commentary shallow and useless, and nobody would give half a fuck if you somehow magically disappeared from the board. Shut up and lurk more. Or go back to ruling the land of ill-dressed social rejects over at that other board.

/end verbal "peacocking"

originally posted by Desi

i was thinking a while back about buying a similar shirt to the one you are wearing. And so seems everyone else!

Time to pull some cards.

I know the folks over at Kinowear are very impressed by your ability to scoop up some sale shit off Gilt and whatnot and you don't seem to dress (that) badly. But this is some wack shit right here. You thought about buying a tee similar to a Margiela? Congratulations. The Internet will be sending you your check for "WIN" in the next few days.

Your posts are unhelpful, your commentary shallow and useless, and nobody would give half a fuck if you somehow magically disappeared from the board. Shut up and lurk more. Or go back to ruling the land of ill-dressed social rejects over at that other board.

/end verbal "peacocking"

i only bought 2 things from giltgroup. was from acne and lang. what is the most impressive shit to ever go on sale over there? sure this question is a bit subjective, but you know what i mean...