waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

24ta5y272.jpg

Hare

Stolen Girlfriends club

A77

Whyred

This is one of the most brotacular fits I've seen in a long time. It's essentially a club-master-Smirnoff-drinkin-cwg-lovin-deep-v-wearing shitshow. I expect better and pray that you wore this as a joke. Normally I don't have a problem with powerviolence's fits, but jesus man, did you even realize what you were wearing looked like that?

you'll get that shit. when's it supposed to open? definitely will swing by when I'm back in NY next semester.

It's suppose to open in March, original date was in the Fall obv ,

It's suppose to open in March, original date was in the Fall obv ,

ads are everywhere. I feel like its gonna be really underwhelming. And both of us will continue shopping at uniqlo hah.

I don't feel like paying American prices for sub-par faux-British clothing when I could be paying decent American prices for Japanese approximations.

ads are everywhere. I feel like its gonna be really underwhelming. And both of us will continue shopping at uniqlo hah.

I don't feel like paying American prices for sub-par faux-British clothing when I could be paying decent American prices for Japanese approximations.

I will still shop at Uniqlo man. Funny thing is the interviewer was like "Are those uniqlo khakis?" I answered "Yeah" come to find out she was general manager for Uniqlo. She did admit that the quality and price comparison to Topman was better lol

I will still shop at Uniqlo man. Funny thing is the interviewer was like "Are those uniqlo khakis?" I answered "Yeah" come to find out she was general manager for Uniqlo. She did admit that the quality and price comparison to Topman was better lol

at least she was real with it.