waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

off to see a bunch of local music. good times ahead

picture056pf7.jpg

vibskov

childish watch

tim hamilton

german army

jane, your skin looks soft. what body wash do you use? (no homo)

^ i would like to but i never can :(

waywt25-1.png

y-3 dress, margiela boots

only i dont know if i should wear this today because im supposed to hang out with the corniest of white girls at the scummiest of malls tonight :( :( hate reality

the toes says it all my holy god mother jane please let me let me .....

can't rep but one of my favorites from you

waywt25-1.png

only i dont know if i should wear this today because im supposed to hang out with the corniest of white girls at the scummiest of malls tonight :( :( hate reality

img_1521400.jpg

KMW Rockers

white leather hi-chucks

people seem to be saying I should have worn some sleek black shoes/boots... dunno though might have taken it off the train to casual-ville and put it on the next jet to fancy-town.

waywt25-1.png

somebody rep for me please. and wow you're so white. i thought texans would be more brown. you can almost blend in to the floor.

somebody rep for me please. and wow you're so white. i thought texans would be more brown. you can almost blend in to the floor.

"Tanned skin is for labourers and peons"

freecat- Your dorm looks kinda small, man. Is that a bunk bed? can't be bringing mediocre british broads back to that. Then again, they probably don't deserve more.

well actually i live in an apartment, bigger than my mom's one, because we're 3 housemates, and my room is kinda big. but i divided it in two with an ikea shelf, so i have the bed corner when i enter and the desk corner after the shelf.

you can see it on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7400&id=1072304773

The british broads have their toilet and shower righ between their bed and table, and pay like twice as much as i do. They basically get ripped off every month.

and yeah it has a wooden floor on every room !!!

very steezy pictures btw chronoaug, as always.

it's like 5.10am and came back from a party like an hour ago, i should go to bed now.

U BALLIN!!!!!!!

shit man. you mad?! i was aranging discountz just takes a while emailing back n forth!

lookin good though! you gotta get some cheongdam honeys in them jawnz yo!

man, you don't even know how fly Brian is with that coat on, with the vent placket all unbuttoned and steezing. We're too fly for Cheongdam girls, we styled on Myongdong, Apku, Cheongdam, and Shinchon yesterday and many victims fell to the always Rick O and always Juun J concepts. Not a single survivor in the wreckage.

man, you don't even know how fly Brian is with that coat on, with the vent placket all unbuttoned and steezing. We're too fly for Cheongdam girls, we styled on Myongdong, Apku, Cheongdam, and Shinchon yesterday and many victims fell to the always Rick O and always Juun J concepts. Not a single survivor in the wreckage.

bwahahahha ricki-o and juunchild.

i never seen hotties in sinchon though, but i only been a couple times on all-expensese-paid love-rat dates.

on my last day at work in sinsa, i took the subway and the sexiest bird sitting accross from me was neer giving me a blowjob with her [recently surgerie'd] eyes. she was so hot but i was literally giggling and shit like a little bitch.. anyways, u homos think u hustlin but u aint even seen the hustle till u seen me outside the school gates. wooop wooooooooop.. i saw ur fit the other day [head to toe ricki o concept] and it was pretty sick.. i kinda thought u had english teacher status before (not that i ever actually saw a proper pic though).

stay out long enough for me to get back on the game!!