waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

pickering - although I wish the first fit had a clearer picture, it looks fine from the looks of it..

but that second fit, forgetting the pull up your socks or not, looks like shit.

i knoww, i would typically wear leggings, but these are warmer. i was having a debate whether or not to post this fit because of that factoid.

yeah she said those were armwarmers, might be the reason why it's tight.

i prefer tucking my mp3 in my bra, as well as my pack of cigarettes on my shoulder, under my t-shirt.

i do the same with my bra, however here i wasn't wearing a bra, and i listen to music basically all the time, so i tucked it in the socks for the moment.

waywt25-1.png

y-3 dress, margiela boots

One of the best pic I've ever seen. Beautiful combination and awesome picture, with the overall matching (skin/floor/walls/dress ; hair/wood/boots). Absolute perfection. And very sexy - but not vulgar - unveiled left shoulder.

Clothes are original, and based both on the same idea : covering large parts of the body, but showing unexpected small parts (dress hiding the torso, revealing only one shoulder and a beautiful small part of the armpit ; boots covering the legs, showing the toe).

And very sexy - but not vulgar - unveiled left shoulder.

Clothes are original, and based both on the same idea : covering large parts of the body, but showing unexpected small parts (dress hiding the torso, revealing only one shoulder and a beautiful small part of the armpit ; boots covering the legs, showing the toe).

do you whistle the night away??

fit102508ah6.jpg

shirt - Thrift Gap

shorts - Thrift

Shoes- BoO X Sperry

Jacket- UniQlo

I know there is a lot of love for those Boo X Sperry jawns, but I don't get it.

And why thrift gap? Shit is like $5 on sale anyway