waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

some pics from recent trip to marakkech

excuse some of the pics

realised i took all the wrong stuff to wear with me and left my pair of black jeans

wore the shit out of my rick's and the little black pointed things are some slipper sandal things i bought out there for like £2

m1cc6.jpg

m2ry0.jpg

m3nl4.jpg

m4ea8.jpg

m5uy2.jpg

FUCK! HELLA HYPHY U GOT GOOD EYE!

i thought they were just plain old forces at frist but DAYM r dey 4 real bathin apezz?? u neva see dem around here often those r ToO HEAT even for sufu... damn...

r u friends with soulja????

yooo destructo dat is good fit, dont like the tee but the fit on everything is good.. espeically pant

snafu u have good style i think except ro shoes killed first few fit for me :( :(

edit: only pic where i like dem is wit white t..

IMAG0067.jpg

robert geller sunglasses, tank, button up

surface to air necklace, belt, shoes

oc denim.

groceries

love it. only thing i wasn't crazy over was the shoes

ha remember its hard to try and work with what you got with you on holiday only about 5% of my wardrobe

to be honest i il agree def not best fit but maybe the grey lace ups would have worked better but i just love the rick shoes i didnt thin i would like them but when i put them on in the shop i just loved their proportions not the best with there but i lie them with the all black and the simple white tee

plan to buy a black pair, ha ha in a 41-39 if anyone has give me a pm ;)

edit: bought them on my travels so had to take them but im sure anyone who owns a pair will tell you they are so comfy far more comfy than lace ups in that heat which i discovered

The Air Force 1 was produced in 1982 and discontinued the following year. It was re-released in 1986........Since then, over 1,700 color variations have been produced, bringing in an estimated 800 million USD/yr in revenue

Nike Air Force 1s were originally considered the favored shoe of inner-city youth, then hip-hop artists like Snoop Dogg, The Game, 2pac and streetball players...

yo i copy paste for those who ain't in the know.. u can cop em at like pickurshoes or limited edition ones at like flight clubny.. i dunno where snafu got em but he must be inner cit kid

I just don't get these shoes.

'splain it to me.

me neither, i have a very ocd way of dressing and if i had those shoes, i would have to match it with something white and black and clunky like a fuckin raiders away jersey or something for it to feel right in my head

p2755154custombackju3.jpg

hell yeah!

same here, i thought he was a chick.

and that shirt looks extremely gay. flamboyantly gay.

(not that that theres anything wrong with being gay if you are, that shit just takes it too far though. and if you're not you're sending a message that i doubt you want to send)

doodoo-1.jpg

Dude your fits suck though.

motherfucker looks like he tripped and fell into a cool kids video and and came out with a standard supleme box cap and some fapes.

tell me what is flamboyantly gay about my look there?

also i know daniway has a busted grill but the girl dosent have facial hair and if you're thinking im a girl i would love to know what your bagging

Guest patrick.star
I think joey's fit is somewhat feminine, but I like it a lot.

no homo

co-sign

love, is what makes subaru, a subaru

especially in Marrakech. I mean...it's really hot there, I can't see the point of wearing huge hi-top sneakers in such weather.

edit: especially if you go hiking.

Whether a good decision or not I like how he did wear them to those places. Who has the dirtiest rafs I would like to see pictures.

Guest patrick.star

same fit with slight modification:

i know the shoes look off but whatever, like i said i'll get some better kicks once i get my dior ebay biz rollin

fit2xj2.jpg

raf

bdu

nike x ronald mcdonald

ordered these drunk on nike id. cancelled. never paid. they came from thailand today. scary. neg on the way. i can feel it.

photo-17.jpg

I don't know... It is either you melon shaped head or your buff body that throws off your outfits. My advice is wear a hat..... loosen up on the clothes ,,, or stop posting!!!!! rep

also, how do the somets fit? would you recommend, cause i'm heading into NY in a few to lay down some cash on new jawns.

I looove the Somets fit. They're really crispy right now so it'll take a bit for them to fall properly but I can tell they're gonna be perfect.

However, I don't know if they will be long enough for you. They're cut really strangely and I can tell after a wash they'll be JUST long enough.

My advice to you - save yo money for now, and wait until July when the 38" inseam Eternal 811's drop at BiG. Those are the business. I might cop and just sit on them for a while ala sidneylo.

it was probably one of my 2 worst waywts and my wife didn't want me even to go to 7/11 like this so okay. noted.

I don't know... It is either you melon shaped head or your buff body that throws off your outfits. My advice is wear a hat..... loosen up on the clothes ,,, or stop posting!!!!! rep

don't know why but i can't fit into most of the japanese stuff. only pbj. but those eternals look pretty good.

I looove the Somets fit. They're really crispy right now so it'll take a bit for them to fall properly but I can tell they're gonna be perfect.

However, I don't know if they will be long enough for you. They're cut really strangely and I can tell after a wash they'll be JUST long enough.

My advice to you - save yo money for now, and wait until July when the 38" inseam Eternal 811's drop at BiG. Those are the business. I might cop and just sit on them for a while ala sidneylo.