waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu

^agentj, you don't gotta send me a pm everytime you buy something new. anyway you're right the shirt sucks. the bottom, while very typical (for sufu) looks decent.

anyway if you suspected the shirt to be of wack-nature, i don't understand why you'd bother to post it.

^agentj, you don't gotta send me a pm everytime you buy something new. anyway you're right the shirt sucks. the bottom, while very typical (for sufu) looks decent.

anyway if you suspected the shirt to be of wack-nature, i don't understand why you'd bother to post it.

Yeah...I suppose from now on ill just post when I have a nice outfit that day. I dont really mind the shirt that much but its a bit cheap. I <3 my new shoes though :P

^agentj, you don't gotta send me a pm everytime you buy something new..

i hope this shit aint true cause that really sad you got to consult with a sufu "approved" poster for shit you buy and wear

Guest jmatsu
On the real, AgentJ asked for sufu's help and as you can see by this post and previous ones, it is sorely needed.

no hate on agentj, but i only snitched cause shit is a ridiculous. he bascially said "look at my new cps! they are dope! i love them!" or something to that extent. i fuckin started the first fuckin cp thread, and bought a pair of the patent hi's in white like last year. of course i like(d) them. wtf do people expect? me to pm him back and say i like them or approve?

Are you wearing socks or black slips? Either way the footwear sucks. The jeans and tshirt don't fit well either. It's a simple fit. At least make things fit decent and have solid footwear. At least you tagged the pics so i can't use them elsewhere and take credit.

Guest jmatsu

^from what i can see, your goofy pose compliments the store and everything in it. everything just sucks. looks like a giftshop for hip gimps.