waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

oh, btw, never got back at you, the jeans fit like a charm, the stretch in them is awesome too because it doesn't make much difference on the fabric look and makes them amazingly comfortable not restraining a single movement to the contrast of what it happens when you sag 100%cotton jeans.

god. dammit.

i guess that you tried to say that people in college ask if you did the holes on your own in broken english, right?

i would ask the same question myself. just because it's ccp doesn't make it look less retarded.

I'm sorry for my english but I'm trying to improve it.

Btw this top is really awesome, maybe people have to see it in reality to appreciate, and anyway i luv it.

Finally i wouldnt say it looks retarted neither destroyed but quite worked and thought.

luckycloud : your shirt is amazing

avantreverse : i like your tee

and to the nice guy with cm and diesel : the kicks looks really good but with the cm it makes you looking like big foot, its interesting and looks not bad but ur silhouette is weakened

Guest fawkRAWdenim
05-19.jpg

h&m, thecast, kmw, mil

you look like joe dirt meets, jesse mcCartney, meets Tucan Sam from fruitloops.

trim ur plants kid.:cool:

Guest fawkRAWdenim
DSC03621s.jpg

modded mango trench

drkshdw hood

acne

pollini

damnnnn baby gurll shayet you lookinz tights

yo threads is tight n dope n fresh

yo baby yo baby yo yo yo baby yo. in the words of ma man will the fresh prince

hey little momma OO u a stunna. hot little figure yes u a winner and!

i wan hit dat. fer reals for raelz

this is a clip of me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hny1QEWmNfc

hit me back ;)

I'm thinking of the Kinks song. I hope that was your intention.

I'm glad i wasn't the only one. Waiting for confirmation before i rep him.

fancy client meeting today:

prada jacket

aa t

dior 19cm mij

vass suede shoes

not my usual, but whatever

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Stop it!

You have a very round head and large torso. You can't be wearing skinnys all the time mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. You have the right proportion for the top this time. The bottom is alright, maybe a little bit wider. BUT YOU KILLED WITH THE SHOESSSSSSS... NO POINTY SHOES! If you had some rounded cap-toed oxfords, this would look decent.

you act as though you're some kind of expert who works in the financial industry and has been interviewed about your opinions on fashion. oh, wait...

anyway, why the moratorium on pointy shoes? and the jeans aren't THAT skinny.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Stop it!

You have a very round head and large torso. You can't be wearing skinnys all the time mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. You have the right proportion for the top this time. The bottom is alright, maybe a little bit wider. BUT YOU KILLED WITH THE SHOESSSSSSS... NO POINTY SHOES! If you had some rounded cap-toed oxfords, this would look decent.

Teegeee,

Did you see the 20/20 show about the bird from the Thompson Twins? Where she reconstructed old furniture, all arty like and put dead stuffed animals in them....the one with kittens in the arm rest? Swans too. 50K a piece. She's a vege too......but no animals were harmed in the making of, they were either road kill or died of natural causes.

foxbi9.jpg

2_twisters343.jpg

tg

stussy

tg

red or dead