When people ask "what type of jeans are those"...

tec761

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I remember asking you about this whole Raw/Selvedge thing a year ago and I thought it was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard...and now I'm really into it. That and I find it kinda funny that Em points out that I'm wearing APC's every time I see her.

that's my girl! ahah.

oh jer... I had a good laugh imagining you do that. It would make for a good superdare to tell this to ppl.

If I were you however I would say that the jeans were my girlfriends, and further point out that everything that is tightly packaged within belong's to hers as well.

this thread is the reason im thankful APC has no back pocket stitching.

though people at my school dont care...

Yea, I'm in Dallas, TX for college and all the girls wear sevens and nothing else, whereas the guys where generic jeans or boring levis with their cowboy boots or boatshoes. No one cares what I'm wearing and they usually just stare me down whenever I wear my nudies and give me a dirty look..I wish I was back in the Bay Area where people actually would appreciate not dressing like a douche..