I Need to Stretch my APC's ASAP, Society is Not Ready...

AYEITSJ

well the thing is i have really skinny legs and thighs but my hips are very wide. and i want a very slim fit, so i dont really want to return them. if i can get the waist to stretch out, it will fit perfectly. i also hear that apc stretches a lot, so i just need a way to stretch it out quickly

What kind of APC did you get?

If you got something other than new cures you should take these back for some of them and size up and you'll be alright in the leg still, mine were tight but I could still just button them up when I got them, they've stretched now but they're still tight through the leg.

Not being able to do up the top 2 buttons sounds pretty bad.

SUFU DAD: "I found these heroin uberghey APCs in your room. 4 sizes down??? WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT FROM? WHO TAUGHT YOU THIS???"

SUFU NOOB: "YOU all right?? I learned it by watching YOU."

What kind of APC did you get?

If you got something other than new cures you should take these back for some of them and size up and you'll be alright in the leg still, mine were tight but I could still just button them up when I got them, they've stretched now but they're still tight through the leg.

Not being able to do up the top 2 buttons sounds pretty bad.

so its alright to go down 4 sizes for new cures? i thought not being able to button the top 2 buttons was alright since it would stretch out. would someone enlighten me?

Really, what's easier and more efficient... losing enough mass to fit your 4 sizes down APC's or just changing to a more appropriate size (say, 2 sizes down)?

You're going to lose if you DO manage to fit them because all of your other clothes would be a few sizes too large.

There's only so much that you can do to stretch denim before it tears.

Do the maths, genius.

Would someone tell me how this happened? I was the fucking vanguard of sizing down in this forum. Going 1 size down was the way to do it. Then the other guy came and went 2 sizes down. Was I scared? Hell, no. Because I hit back with a little thing called 3 SIZES DOWN. That's two sizes down, AND ONE, homie. For the ladies, you know.

But you know what happened next? Shut up, I'm telling you what happened—the bastards went FOUR sizes down. Now I'm standing around with my cock in our hand, wearing three-size down jeans. And one or no, suddenly I'm a chump. Well, fuck it. I'm going five sizes down.

Sure, we could go down four sizes next, like the competition. That seems like the logical thing to do. After all, three worked out pretty well, and four is the next number after three. So let's play it safe. Why innovate when I can follow? Oh, I know why: Because this is fashion, that's why!

You think it's crazy? It is crazy. But I don't give a shit. From now on, I'm the one who has the edge in the nut-crunching game. What part of this don't you understand? If three sizes down is good, and four is better, obviously five sizes down would make me the best fucking denim wearer that ever existed. Comprende? I didn't claw my way to the top of the APC game by clinging to the three-sizes down standard. I got here by taking chances. Well, five sizes down is the biggest chance of all.

AHEM

Would someone tell me how this happened? I was the fucking vanguard of sizing down in this forum. Going 1 size down was the way to do it. Then the other guy came and went 2 sizes down. Was I scared? Hell, no. Because I hit back with a little thing called 3 SIZES DOWN. That's two sizes down, AND ONE, homie. For the ladies, you know.

But you know what happened next? Shut up, I'm telling you what happened—the bastards went FOUR sizes down. Now I'm standing around with my cock in our hand, wearing three-size down jeans. And one or no, suddenly I'm a chump. Well, fuck it. I'm going five sizes down.

Sure, we could go down four sizes next, like the competition. That seems like the logical thing to do. After all, three worked out pretty well, and four is the next number after three. So let's play it safe. Why innovate when I can follow? Oh, I know why: Because this is fashion, that's why!

You think it's crazy? It is crazy. But I don't give a shit. From now on, I'm the one who has the edge in the nut-crunching game. What part of this don't you understand? If three sizes down is good, and four is better, obviously five sizes down would make me the best fucking denim wearer that ever existed. Comprende? I didn't claw my way to the top of the APC game by clinging to the three-sizes down standard. I got here by taking chances. Well, five sizes down is the biggest chance of all.

AHEM

wanna arm wrestle?!

SUFU DAD: "I found these heroin uberghey APCs in your room. 4 sizes down??? WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT FROM? WHO TAUGHT YOU THIS???"

SUFU NOOB: "YOU all right?? I learned it by watching YOU."

Too good! LMAO My kids are after me for some raw Japanese denim at 11 yrs old so it does happen. Skull Lindas will be my next purchase for 11 yr. old twins.

AHEM

wanna arm wrestle?!

Society isn't ready for you.

Guest jeffvyain

My waist is a natural 32. I usually wear 30s because I like stretching jeans out. I got a 28 in the new standards. They worked fine after I got them buttoned. You'll be fine