australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

If you're after a bit of fine dining, Galileo restaurant at the Observatory Hotel is now offering a ~25% discount on their degustation menus (Sun-Thu nights only, Five course $65, Seven course $85). Beautiful blend of traditional French cuisine with tantalising Japanese influences and flavours from Haru Inukai.

Spent a weekend with the missus at the Observatory hotel for an anniversary and the Galileo is an awesome place for eatings.

Their degustation menu (seven course) was delicious and cheap as chips for the price you pay.

Not only that, chill out in the drawing room and also the Globe bar for an atmosphere that reminds you of Titanic.

Have fun in Sydney Plongin.

For example, most people I know have bitched about how everyone shops at General Pants and ends up wearing the same shit and how everything there's generic etc.

But let's face it, at one point time or another, we've all bought something from there right? Personally I'd be very surprised if no one ever has, but maybe it's just me. ;P.

Bought a belt and Chucks there. Chucks are the same price everywhere.

homme.homme.. since you asked... a GP sales chick was pushing leather chucks when I was there. This was maybe a year ago but I'm sure they should still have them. Go on.. buy something at GP.

Hey guyz I buy all my threadz from politix, yd and industrie. My favourite saturday nite outfit to wear out to da club usually consists of a dress shirt with gay prints all over them (wearing the collar up is better), pre-washed jeans with fully sick fades, fake white D&G leather belt and ultra pointy toed faux snakeskin shoes. I like to yell out at all da hot babes and if another guy even looks at me funny I will punch them in the head because I can't control my rage from all the steroids I take.

^seconded. yeah bro that sounds like a sick fit. i can see that you are a man of style. in fact, i have some items that you might be interested in to enhance your look even more.

cannage_atw_7.jpg

MIC dior sunnies $99+shipping. bnwt.

BOUDIOR1807c.JPGMIC dior sunnies with diamante detail. $109+shipping. bnwt

Hey guyz I buy all my threadz from politix, yd and industrie. My favourite saturday nite outfit to wear out to da club usually consists of a dress shirt with gay prints all over them (wearing the collar up is better), pre-washed jeans with fully sick fades, fake white D&G leather belt and ultra pointy toed faux snakeskin shoes. I like to yell out at all da hot babes and if another guy even looks at me funny I will punch them in the head because I can't control my rage from all the steroids I take.

man p.m. me some more tips eh... sounds like you got all of the style..:cool:

lah

No, but from what I hear, I wish I did.

UNSW's filled with... never mind.

Just as a heads up to other Sydney people.

I was wondering, if in future, if one of us were selling something on Supermarket, we could perhaps place [sydney, AU] in front of whatever we're selling.

I don't know about you people, but I find that I'm a lot more likely to buy something from someone whom I can meet up with and do a deal with than over the internet, what with problems regarding shopping etc.

I recommend any one looking for made to measure suits under $1000 to go to Brent Wilson in the Galeries Victoria. Large selection of patterns and fabrics, slim fitting and a very flattering silhouette. I went with a plain grey 2 button suit with slim notch lapels, double vented...cost $950 with an extra pair of pants. It takes about 4 weeks for it to be made. Beats going to Calibre or Saba or anything else off the rack.

if its just a rubber sole that needs replacing then it shouldn't be too hard a job...could just take it to a mister minit

re syd meetup, I'd be down if someone organised it but I'd probably end up chickening out...something weird about meeting a bunch of doodz that I know from the internet :o

if its just a rubber sole that needs replacing then it shouldn't be too hard a job...could just take it to a mister minit

re syd meetup, I'd be down if someone organised it but I'd probably end up chickening out...something weird about meeting a bunch of doodz that I know from the internet :o

agreed... it would be weird but i reckon kida cool..

would be keen at some point.. perhaps