australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Guest fghi903

hello.About world of warcraft game news here.We are a world class wow gold store online. We supply cheap wow gold, the cheapest wow gold to our loyal and reliable customers. You may buy cheap wow gold here. There is ffxi gil for sale; you can buy really cheap ffxi gil here. We have mass available stock of world of warcraft gold on most of the servers, so that we can do a really instant way of wow power leveling delivery. We know what our buyers need so we offer an instant way of cheap wow gold, the cheapest wow gold delivery.http://www.inwowgold.com

i had a quick look at the site, looks a bit better than your average start up tee company. all the best to him. what kind of tee is he printing on?

Because, it's only when we look at ourselves, our true selves, do we see the sins of which we are guilty of.

that shit is well corny though.

i had a quick look at the site, looks a bit better than your average start up tee company. all the best to him. what kind of tee is he printing on?

Tees fit a bit larger than usual. So if you're a regular M, I'd go with an S.

Its a tough market to crack but best of luck to your mate's store. I only noticed it the other day on the way home - it seems like they only stock a bunch of streetwear tees and hats.

It's not easy for someone who's self funded. Gotta start somewhere I guess. What I like about it is that it's all personal. No big corporations or companies involved. Just doing it for the love of the culture.

Style of mind are you getting paid by this label? what you wrote reads like an ad

Nope. Would be nice though.

hello sydney homies. how is economic downturn treating everyone?

i noticed message about metronomy at becks bar a few pages back. i saw them, they were pretty cool. i was/am working there however.

need more monies = work two jobs.

havent bought jawns in ages. going to japland in march.

shit it is hot today.

hell yeah... just ducked outside for lunch. heaps hot.

I was originally filthy that I'm working on bdo day, but the heat is pretty stifling and I'm sitting in an air conditioned office.

Perhaps I'm just trying to make myself feel better for not being there lol.

wow - i finally managed to get back in after a few months of not being able to log in...

fucking so hot today. i am staying inside the oasis that is my airconditioned living room.

anywun seeing boys noize this sunday??

hello sydney homies. how is economic downturn treating everyone?

i noticed message about metronomy at becks bar a few pages back. i saw them, they were pretty cool. i was/am working there however.

need more monies = work two jobs.

havent bought jawns in ages. going to japland in march.

shit it is hot today.

haha, seems like everyone is going to japan this year. I feel your pain homme.homme, I've been doing my regular part time job as well as full time vac work. six day week is a bitch and I start back at uni on the monday after I finish my vac work, it's gonna be a long year....

had a walk around oxford st. that day and it was not pleasant at all... the humidity and heat really gets to you... was kinda hoping the recession would've generated some bigger discounts this time of year but didn't find anything worthwhile....

at least the trent parke exhibition at the acp was good..

It was wayyyyy too hot for BDO. I almost died. The organisers had some sort of brain fade and put the Ting Tings on at 2:30 on the Converse stage. I couldn't get within 200m of the stage, and in that heat people were dropping like flies.

Then on saturday it was even hotter and I had to spend the weekend moving into the new apartment. I think I lost 9kg just through sweating.

boys noize was unreal...my hands were almost purple from bangin them walls...

u end up going ben?

hell yeah man! it was my mother fucking birthday! soo gooood.

i saw boys noize AND d.i.m last night at 77 for freeeeeeee!!!

@ feather, there is cyril's framing studio on miller street cammeray. it's been the for ages and has a really good reputation.

Cyril's Framing Studio Pty Ltd

469 Miller St, Cammeray, NSW 2062