Coachella

JesseJB

^^^^ how can you have brochella without an eddie veder acoustic set? this festival fell off, big time. last year they didnt even have light beer at the beer tent, now they are leaving off the acts that MADE them. what are they gonna do next year? ban hackeysacks and ultimate frisbee? later borchella, im going back on the road with phish.

dfa is gonna rape coachella but seriously, i'm interested in what kanye has in store.

KANYE. Idk if im down to drop $300 just to see yeezy go at it though...

On the other hand, Daft Punk is still an on going debate. I dont believe it but kanye uses the same visual engineers and stage setup as daftpunk. also, the time on sunday is cut an hour short.....i really hope daft punk isnt there :eek:

KANYE. Idk if im down to drop $300 just to see yeezy go at it though...

On the other hand, Daft Punk is still an on going debate. I dont believe it but kanye uses the same visual engineers and stage setup as daftpunk. also, the time on sunday is cut an hour short.....i really hope daft punk isnt there :eek:

has this always been the case in previous years?

maybe it's cut early so people can pile out and make the commute home sunday night

anyway, prince was added at the last minute the other year...

so .. there might be some surprise shit added later

Yea, i believe sunday is cut short due to noise curfew. Which is the reason why coachella doesn't go on till 2 am (except campground stage).

2 years ago The Cure were last act of Coachella and they continued to play even though the sound was cut off. Acoustic version of "Boys Dont Cry"... sooo amazing.

Anyway, I shall be there camping if anyone wants to drink. Booze for all sufu heads.

i remember when daft punk made a surprise guest appearance at a club in SD on Halloween night hours before they took a flight out to vegas for their famous Vegoose night. No one even knew about it cept for the people there. I wish i had went but who knows maybe they might surprise peeps wit that missing time slot sunday night. Go out wit a bang.

i remember when daft punk made a surprise guest appearance at a club in SD on Halloween night hours before they took a flight out to vegas for their famous Vegoose night. No one even knew about it cept for the people there. I wish i had went but who knows maybe they might surprise peeps wit that missing time slot sunday night. Go out wit a bang.

when was this?

Yea, i believe sunday is cut short due to noise curfew. Which is the reason why coachella doesn't go on till 2 am (except campground stage).

2 years ago The Cure were last act of Coachella and they continued to play even though the sound was cut off. Acoustic version of "Boys Dont Cry"... sooo amazing.

Anyway, I shall be there camping if anyone wants to drink. Booze for all sufu heads.

can i joinz you?