muska skytop

parish

The dreaded Bay Area...

Where everything is "limited/ 'copped.' "

Hopefully these will be around when I get back.

I wouldn't worry about it, judging by the response on NSB.org. The majority of people (kids) on there have said how hideous, ugly, etc they are. besides, you could always have them mailed to you from online or a supertalk member in another state. I have a hard time believing that these will be instant sellouts here in connecticut

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to see these shits in person..

anybody got a firm release date?

are all colors being released at the same time, or black at a later date?

I would be more worried about if shops even ordered them

So true, but active carries the supra line at all their stores. Im sure they'll be able to handle the influx of three dozen superfuturians.

i can't wait 'til i get my all-whites and i can break them in as i previously mentioned...

are vulcanized soles pussy-juice resistant?

yes they are...

i will also be picking up a pair in white or silver and if they seem skatable (my feet are fickle) might get another pair to ride.

Good looks on that link. The polka dot ones look so sick to me, the hi res image is beautiful. At first I didn't like the brown & croc pair, but now after looking at it for longer I'm starting to feel em.

I'll prolly pick up a white pair and a gold pair when they first drop and then get the black polka dot and brown joints when they release too, hopefully they don't all drop on the same day.

i ordered a pair from utility board supply and they ship tomorrow (the 7th)

they finally get them in??

they keep delaying the date so i cancelled my preorder, i decided to order them when them have them instock... hopefully they will tomorrow.

they finally get them in??

they keep delaying the date so i cancelled my preorder, i decided to order them when them have them instock... hopefully they will tomorrow.

They removed that pre-order note from the shoes.. which possibly means they're in-stock? That would be awesome.

once again, the dates have been pushed back. fuck! not 2/7, but 2/15. this is bullshit.

lol, the 5th time theyve changed the date...

i bet they wont have them until march...fck them.

My co-worker walked by earlier and mentioned something about them dropping in Japan today?

you know, i heard about this too. i was so looking foward to wearing this, but this party in yokohama makes me not want them anymore. steve aoki is spinning. i wonder how the hype of these shoes will fair in japan. i hope that they do not fair well.

DH resemblance is uncanny... even the model name embossing on the tongue is in the same fashion

chad muskas clothing sponsor, Krew, also made complete ripoff DH jeans as his "signature" jeans, so i dont doubt these are imitations, i dont care though, a fraction of the price for something thats going to get thrashed anyway

I'm going to meet with Muska next week in vegas, i'm going to try and run off with a pair from their booth. wish me luck.

Email from Utility Board Supply;

The release date for the Sky tops is 2/15. We can begin shipping them the Monday after that. I just sent an email with more information on the pre-order item process. If there is any thing else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thank You,

Dan Romero

Customer Service

Utility Board Supply

Well, i just met with Supra, and Mr. Muska himself..

We're going to be carrying the entire line of Muska Skytops starting in about ten days at Turf...

Wait till you see what they're releasing in September.. Black Polka Dot, Black/Black, and a geometric print one. The new ones will a far better quality midsole too, but the price is increasing about ten to fifteen dollars.

Well, i just met with Supra, and Mr. Muska himself..

We're going to be carrying the entire line of Muska Skytops starting in about ten days at Turf...

Wait till you see what they're releasing in September.. Black Polka Dot, Black/Black, and a geometric print one. The new ones will a far better quality midsole too, but the price is increasing about ten to fifteen dollars.

i haven't even gotten my hands on a white pair and you're already hyping me up for september? bastard!