muska skytop

parish

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is, are they still in stock?

It says they have X sizes, but at the check out, can you still purchase them?

Nevermind the fact that they just raised their prices on the shoe.. It started out on their site as $130, then $140, now it's listed at $150.

black crock skytops are nice but like i said too chunky toebox and generally kinda skateshoeish. wont work with +++19cmMIJs.

ive been doing alot of research (mind you i havent seen one in person) and it seems that only the white non-perforated skytops look really chunky.......i dont know if thats the nature of the pictures, but ive viewed several different picvs of different colors at different angles and i cant seem to find the chnky toebox vs. the white ones

if you look through this thread, you will find artificialsky's skytops and they look bulbous as hell......it might be the way in which he is wearing it, but it also looks like it is a really small size, which messes with the proportions

ive been mainly studying the black crocs and the toebox seems to be thinner than other colors, once again, it could just be the properties of photographing black items of clothing but in my opinion the blacks are less chnky

of course this is all speculation until tomorrow when i actually get my hands on the damn things

also, look at the original pic of the "prototype" skytops.....the reason everyone thinks they are so slim profile is because of this pic......to me it just looks like the elastioc straps were cut out and the "slim" silhouette is actually shadows within the picture making them look slim when in reality there probably is no difference?

sorry for the catharsis, its just what ive gathered thus far from my week long obsession with skytops

Hey Kiya, If i wanted a pair of the NS white perforated Skytops in size 11, would you be able to send them to Australia ?

Those aren't being released for another few weeks.

The retail on those is higher than the last NS releases.. and shipping to Australia for something that heavy via EMS is near $50 or so..

whens the official release for these?

i know i seen something sayin they'd drop in january but there wasnt an exact date..

January 18th.

• 3 weeks later...