Basecontrol clothing quality question

botfc

seems like good quality basic stuff, I havent encountered any quality issues with the things I have. you might want to size up one from AA sizes depending on the item, for example some tees and sweaters. hoodies from my experience run a bit larger.

BC stuff is pretty awesome; definitely a lot better than AA. I just got a shitload of stuff from the man 2000db recently and the stuff fits me well and very good quality for what I paid. There is a 50% off sale going on at zozo so you might wanna check that out...they got like $12 T-shirts marked down from full retail (something like 2700 yen).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

50% off of all the items located on the first level of basestation.

i didnt buy anything though. cause BC is for peasants.

its just blank tees and shit

overglorified

more so than any other japanese label

But it's japanese man, surely it's worth paying like 3 times AA prices including all costs. I mean everything they do is so awesome over there, I heard their toilet paper is handmade with silk.

But it's japanese man, surely it's worth paying like 3 times AA prices including all costs. I mean everything they do is so awesome over there, I heard their toilet paper is handmade with silk.

i just bought the 2007 F/W CDG Evergreen toilet tissue along with original fake condoms.

AA tees are $15, Basecontrol tees are something like $18.

they make good quality basics for a decent price, I dont see the big deal.

this is exactly like those price justification discussions that everybody loves. why would you buy AA when you can get a 3 pack of tees at target for the price of one? if someone wants to pay a few bucks extra for something that they feel more happy owning then I dont see the problem. its not like they'd charge $50 for a blank white tee, in my opinion the prices are very reasonable.

AA tees are $15, Basecontrol tees are something like $18.

they make good quality basics for a decent price, I dont see the big deal.

this is exactly like those price justification discussions that everybody loves. why would you buy AA when you can get a 3 pack of tees at target for the price of one? if someone wants to pay a few bucks extra for something that they feel more happy owning then I dont see the problem. its not like they'd charge $50 for a blank white tee, in my opinion the prices are very reasonable.

I know (nobody buys AA tees for $15 though, more like 5-7 at wholesale prices). I'm just laughing at the pedestal Japanese goods have been put on in here. People buy what they like and I'm probably one of the individuals over here that could less criticize posters about the prices they pay but there are some tendencies that border on sheepish hype.