SugarHead Quarters - ADDICT

shq

Hey all - thanks for the props we've been getting on this site. We've been hearing about this for awhile, but we're pretty fresh to this whole thing. Anyway, if you haven't been by, stop by and give us some love. And if you've already checked us, come see the new spring/summer goods rollin in every week.

Also, releasing Saturday April 23rd, ADDICT from the UK will be exclusively at SHQ. The stuff is amazing!!! It's some of the freshest gear we've seen. We also got a select number of their limited edition tees from artists like Mr.Jago, Steff, Will Barras, Kid Acne, Ben Swift, etc... Come check it out.

Thanks for the support!!!

- the SugarHeads

i don't know much about addict but i heard them flying out buyers from some questionnable shops to buy up their gear. ruined distribution in north america already. uh oh. tsk tsk.

im just waiting for some asshole to try and school me because i am probably wrong. oh wait....no i'm not.

hey - fatal_femme, thanks for the heads up. I'm pretty sure we're the only shop they have sold to in the US right now. We're going to work with them to try to keep it pretty tight here in the US (without being pretentious and crap). Anyway, i'll be on the lookout and let you know what I know and please vice versa - that's what it's all about. For now, enjoy it. It's a great brand with great quality and great design and artists collaborations. Come check it out if you are around this hood.

wassup fatal femme, addict is dope, i met those fools at addict at their shop in the uk. hey,lady you would love the girl stuff by addict. go to their web site, i think its addict.co.uk. And i think you are thinking of lame boxfresh when you are talking about the rude distro deal. they really fucked up the brand. the artist collab stuff is super tight for addict i'm stoked and super ready to rock them threads in NYC.

it's not really my steez. i checked the website when i heard this news. and im not talking boxfresh...i know they are basically family with triple 5 in north america.

i don't know i just heard addict flew out buyers for shops to look and pick up the line or something. from can. maybe i am wrong. maybe someone was talking talk to me. who knows. but i'm just saying what i heard.

im just waiting for some asshole to try and school me because i am probably wrong. oh wait....no i'm not.

hi - we wish we could do pound to dollar, but it kinda doesn't work that way. That would be great if it did. We sell their limited edition artist tees for $75, regular tees for $55, guy's northern jacket for $175, girl's rouche jackets for $135, camo record paks for $120, knits for $120, etc. trying our best to keep it accessible.

Anyway, we are getting our website together right now - it's taking a while, but hey, we want it to look good and for it to work properly. www.sugarheadquarters.com, just a page holder for now.

Thanks for asking!

- The SugarHeads

• 2 weeks later...