stop exposing motherfuckers. that means you dcrev

lilfan

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And his mother wears combat boots.

Wait a minute... did Shark just tell us to limit the hate?!?!!

Ha hah. And accuse someone else of having a sociological complex.

Shark my man, you of all people have lost your right to insult people based on their "bragging." This coming from a guy who supposedly has multiple "whips," a six-pack, "fucks tons of bitches" and is better than everyone is a bit daft.

I never asked anyone to limit anything. Simply stated I'd limit my criticism.

And I also never criticized the act of bragging. I'm just asserting that certain things aren't necessarily extraordinary accomplishments and thus don't merit any bragging.

Just like if you, England, were to start going on and on about how fantastically stylish you are. It wouldn't be something worth bragging about because underneath it all, you is one ugly mug.

Stop trying to make dialogue with me, pal.

Thanks. Extremely intelligent and insightful analogy.

Guest StuckOnStupid
Who the fuck cares? This thread is goddamn retarded.

And fyi -

Harold Hunter died of a drug overdose; stop whining about how "the pic is fucked up." If he had any self-respect he wouldn't have been on crack in the first place.

you are such a fucking douchebag cocksucker faggot horseyback riding wimp in a fuckiing cape getting threatened by and apologizing to erik brunetti-ass bitch., its amazing.

you are such a fucking douchebag cocksucker faggot horseyback riding wimp in a fuckiing cape getting threatened by and apologizing to erik brunetti-ass bitch., its amazing.

2gu0bgl.jpg

Listen to me you Martin-Scorsese eyebrowed, snapping pics of yourself in your high school bathroom, skinny little bitch. I would absolutely love to meet you in person; you live in the Bay Area? You think the Fuct shit was real funny heh? You're telling me I act like a tough guy? You don't know the half of it. There was no threat of anything physical concerning me that warranted an apology. Bottomline, the dude knows people who worked with my wife and I didn't want anyone hassling her at her job......but you can think what you want. Seriously though, PM me a place where we can meet, I would fucking love to. We will see who is calling who a "tough guy."

Any insult coming from someone who actually uses the word "brolicced" is classic.......

Best part of all is this quote taken from your Buy/Sell thread:

It's tagged as 44, but i find its too snug & slim for my curvy frame(thank you staying home in the winter with donuts!), and is a lil too short for my taste as well. (Im 6'5, 220)

Ha ha ahah. 6'5" and 220 lbs.? Motherfucker you'd be lucky if you were a buck 15. That hand drier on your left is about to blow your boney ass away.

e thugs amaze me

I think people talking shit on the net is retarded as hell, but most of the time it is just in jest so no one really cares. The difference is that this little bitch has been on my jock for a couple months now and it is annoying as hell. See, if people can keep internet posting non-personal and want to settle a real issue in person I have respect for that. If it takes mouthing off to piss someone off enough that they want to meet in person then so be it.

Guest StuckOnStupid
2gu0bgl.jpg

Listen to me you Martin-Scorsese eyebrowed, snapping pics of yourself in your high school bathroom, skinny little bitch. I would absolutely love to meet you in person; you live in the Bay Area? You think the Fuct shit was real funny heh? You're telling me I act like a tough guy? You don't know the half of it. There was no threat of anything physical concerning me that warranted an apology. Bottomline, the dude knows people who worked with my wife and I didn't want anyone hassling her at her job......but you can think what you want. Seriously though, PM me a place where we can meet, I would fucking love to. We will see who is calling who a "tough guy."

Any insult coming from someone who actually uses the word "brolicced" is classic.......

Best part of all is this quote taken from your Buy/Sell thread:

Ha ha ahah. 6'5" and 220 lbs.? Motherfucker you'd be lucky if you were a buck 15. That hand drier on your left is about to blow your boney ass away.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the funny part is...im laughing, you are mad, you wear a cape.

you want to meet me? sorry G, i live on the eats coast.

bottom line is

your a sucker who apologizes over the interrrnettttttttt.

and i am not. doggie, i know my own height/weight and am 30 years old, i dunno where this HS bathroom shit comes from. just take my abuse, its a better look for you.

also you wear a cape and ride a horse. you are basically a gay zorro, except you make crazy frog ringtones in lieu of fighting crime with a sword.

Guest StuckOnStupid

actually shit man, i do live in the bay area. im right outside the place where they ghostride the whip. meet me there right now! lets fight!

hahah

"WHAAA WHAAA, MY WIFE IS IN DANGER!"

cue jamster frog saying "im so vewwy vewwy sowwy"

also you wear a cape and ride a horse. you are basically a gay zorro, except you make crazy frog ringtones in lieu of fighting crime with a sword.

Not to get too wrapped up in this but what the hell does this even mean? Is it an insult of some kind? Frog ringtones? Whatever happened to coming up with good material for when you try and rag on someone else?

Guest StuckOnStupid
Not to get too wrapped up in this but what the hell does this even mean? Is it an insult of some kind? Frog ringtones? Whatever happened to coming up with good material for when you try and rag on someone else?

you had to be there when his entire life got aired out by the good people over at fuct. it was quite amusing.

i have an issue id like to settle with you in person england. you know where i live.

I'll be there tomorrow morning. Ribbed or tuxedo?

so what will you wear to the fight?

I think I will wear the cape that I am supposedly wearing in this picture:

2eltfdh.jpg

Apparently this dumb cocksucker thinks that is actually me in the picture.....I suppose he has some form of learning disability or severely limited cognitive abilities. I am imagining there may be pent up aggression stemming from the time when he watched his "50 pairs of Dunks" burning in a house fire, a traumatic experience indeed. The summation of all the joys in his life gone in an instant, leaving only a hollow shell.

I am also trying to figure out how in one WAYWT picture he is an enormous black man, and in the other, a skinny Asian......this guy's a goddamn joke.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the funny part is...im laughing, you are mad, you wear a cape.

you want to meet me? sorry G, i live on the eats coast.

bottom line is

your a sucker who apologizes over the interrrnettttttttt.

and i am not. doggie, i know my own height/weight and am 30 years old, i dunno where this HS bathroom shit comes from. just take my abuse, its a better look for you.

And you're a sucker who sounds like an utter dumbshit over the internet; does that seem any more redeemable?

And yes, I can tell that you are every day of 30 years old; very mature......doggie