Michael J Krell Clothing

michaeljkrell

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stumbled on this here...

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=952519

Basically you go to cashback.live.com, sign up for an account, go to live.com search for some popular electronic like ps3 in the search, click on the sponspored cash back link which takes you to ebay and then there will be a little banner on the top of the page that will say get 30% cash back.

Purchase any buy-it-now item, and you will get 30% off the purchase price back in 60 days (to make sure you didn't return the merchandise) given back to your paypal account. I just purchased a cover stitch machine and it worked perfectly.

So if anyone wants 30% cash back on any of our garments, please let me know what you want and I will put up an eBay buy-it-now listing for the item(s) you want. This is an awesome deal!! You can do this multiple times, but the maximum refund on one purchase is $200

So you get one of our winter coats for $350 or our wool winter jacket for under $180!!

i want some reviews of bamboo underwear. sounds cool. i've felt the bamboo fabrique. or maybe it was a cotton/bamboo blend, twas a t shirt. dunno but it felt real nice.

hows it fit? i hate it when shit bunches up. or rides up my legs. i wans something that cups my package nicely (so my junk don't stick to my quads) but yet lets them boys hang fairly loose.

if you send me one, i will write full report. and if if i like i will order 5 pairs. no lie. can't bring myself to go your page and look at your junk again though.

A boutique put in an order for some of our shawl necks, but never came through with the payment so we are stuck with a little over 20 of them (XS-L). We call the color silver and the fleece is softer than the other fleeces we have used. The arms are also slightly larger on these compared the the other colors.

They are $44 after the discount! Get them while you can...

http://www.michaeljkrell.com/shawlnecksilver.html

silver1medium.jpg

Here is the coat I was wearing in my latest WAYWT pic. We only have a size small and you will receive a free charcoal thermal beanie with your order as well. We would normally sell this for $400, but if someone wants to purchase this in the next 48 hours, we will take 15% off and sell it for $339 shipped to anywhere in the world. This is a really good deal for an awesome coat!

Chest - 20.5"

Shoulders - 18.5"

Sleeve - 24"

Length - 34"

long1big.jpg

long2.jpg

long3.jpg

long4.jpg

long5.jpg

102108.jpg

Guest quijano
Here is the coat I was wearing in my latest WAYWT pic. We only have a size small and you will receive a free charcoal thermal beanie with your order as well. We would normally sell this for $400, but if someone wants to purchase this in the next 48 hours, we will take 15% off and sell it for $339 shipped to anywhere in the world. This is a really good deal for an awesome coat!

Chest - 20.5"

Shoulders - 18.5"

Sleeve - 24"

Length - 34"

long1big.jpg

long2.jpg

long3.jpg

long4.jpg

long5.jpg

102108.jpg

that coat is dandy! i wish i could get my hands on that one :)

Ok, we want to get rid of the rest of these winter coats, so we are taking off 20%. PM me for this special price. If you wish to pay by credit card instead of PayPal just let me know and you can purchase via the online store...

Asymmetrical Coat (Burberry Wool) - (Was $496) $397 - Small only.

100% deadstock Burberry Wool

Flannel back satin lining

Chest - 22

Shoulders - 19.5

Length - 29

Sleeve - 23.25

coat4.jpg

coat5.jpg

coat6.jpg

coat7.jpg

coat8.jpg

coat9.jpg

Top Coat (Burberry Wool) - (Was $496) $397 - Small only.

100% deadstock Burberry Wool

Fully Lined

Chest - 21

Shoulders - 18

Length - 34

Sleeve - 24.25

longcoat1big.jpg

longcoat2.jpg

longcoat3.jpg

Asymmetrical Coat - (Was $400) $320 - Extra Small & Small

100% Wool

Fully Lined

Extra Small

Chest - 20.5

Shoulders - 17

Length - 28.5

Sleeve - 23

Small

Chest - 22

Shoulders - 19

Length - 29

Sleeve - 23.25

asym1big.jpg

asym2.jpg

asym3.jpg

asym4.jpg

Top Coat - (Was $400) $320 - Extra Small & Small

100% Wool

Fully Lined

Extra Small

Chest - 19.5

Shoulders - 17

Length - 33.5

Sleeve - 24

Small

Chest - 21

Shoulders - 18

Length - 34

Sleeve - 24.25

long1big.jpg

long2.jpg

long3.jpg

long4.jpg

long5.jpg

We are selling off the rest of our bamboo t-shirts and once they are gone, they are gone. We won't be making bamboo t-shirts or asymmetrical hoodies for ourselves anymore. Both will be made out of cotton for now on. We will still be making our bamboo t-shirts for stores/boutiques, so you still may see them down the road.

The shirts are $29 and the white asymmetrical hoodie is $55.

We have quite a bit of green and black in the t-shirts, so if you want the red, you better pick it up quick...

http://michaeljkrell.com/tshirts.htm

http://michaeljkrell.com/asym.html

white1big.jpg

black1medium.jpg

greenbamboobasictshirtbig.jpg

redtshirtbig.jpg